Thursday, May 21, 2009

Godiva's GO DOVA FRIDAY!

Are you selfish, pampered &/or spoiled? (Tessa is definitely pampered)
Are you overly dramatic? Will you do anything to get what you want?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, than guess what...You are a Diva!

So there you have it...thats what a Diva is and boys can be Diva's too...all you need is a picture of you giving your best Diva (give me what i want cause I'm cute) face or pose. show us what your pampered life looks like! (Judge Snuggle Puggle is DEFINITELY pampered)

I understand that some of you have other obligations on Friday but still want to play my game. Eduardo and i want to make sure that every fur-kid that wants to play has the opportunity to do so, so we have decided to leave the poll open all weekend! That means that you all have until Monday morning to leave me a comment letting me know that you are participating! Does that make things better for you all?

W ill you be next weeks winner? Cant wait to see all your Divaness tomorrow when you play Godiva's Go Diva Fridays!! (even you boys!). Make sure to leave me a comment telling me that you are playing so that Judge Snuggle Puggle & I know to stop by your page!

Love Always...Everyones Favorite Chocolate,

Lady godiva

8 comments:

Suzuki said...

My entry is up :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Suzuki said...

Hi Guys!
I'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

ocmist said...

I got my entry up for you to see... Dott

http://countrycorgis.blogspot.com/2009/05/dotts-godiva-diva-contest-entry-for.html

Poppy said...

Well, of course I am a diva!!! I have my parents wrapped around my little finger.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Girls,

Thank you so much for the wonderful "Paw"some Award!

I really appreciate it so very much.

The most Diva, Tessa

ocmist said...

We just came over to tell you that you got an award from Corgi Country. We presented you with one of the “Top 10 Blogs that Make My Heart Smile” Awards. Thanks for being a friend and making us smile! Sniffs and Licks… OC, BG & Dott

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Hey guys, we leaved you sumpin sweet on our bloggie, go get it!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

sprinkles said...

Love the blog. I have 2 chihuahuas, both boys. I totally agree - once you have one, it's hard not to get another one!