Sunday, August 16, 2009

...

hello friends,

I know i haven't been around lately, but i wanted to give you a quick update on what has been going on.

My auntie Gizelle came back from Kentucky and brought me and my mommyh some wonderful gifts. She brought back special cookies for my birthday party and she brought me a beautiful birthday dress and a bath robe with a ducky on it. Here are pictures of me trying on my birthday party dress.
We have not had my birthday party yet, but we are still planning on doing it. Auntie Gizelle, Juicy Princess and Jazmine came and stayed with me and my sisters for a couple of days and it was a BLAST! It was non stop bitey face, doggy derby and cuddles! After mommy went to sleep i would sneak out of my bed and go jump into auntie Gizelle's bed with Princess and Jazmine... don't tell mom though because i'm not allowed to be on the sofa since the incident that happened on my birthday (i jumped up on the sofa next to mom and lifted my leg on her... don't know why; just seemed like the thing to do at the time)

A lot of things have been going on here at home and mom has been trying to keep herself busy in order to try to keep herself from getting really sad and crying which means that me and my sisters were destined to get a bath. Its ok though because now i have a ducky bath robe! Here are some pictures of me after i took my bath in my new bath robe:I like my robe a lot because it keeps me really cozy. Right after mommy took these pictures i curled up in a ball and fell asleep in my new robe!

Anyway, i just wanted you all to know that me and my sisters are doing ok and that we are very sorry that we have not been around to you bloggy's lately. Mommy is just going through a tough time right now but we are hoping things will perk up soon.

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess

11 comments:

Bae Bae said...

You sure look cute in your new dress and bath robe

~ Bae

i said...

Hi Coco, you look really lovely in pink! So sorry to hear that Truffle has been sick. Hope she's better now. Hope your mom is ok now. A big hug from us.

ocmist said...

We haven't been able to sniff over this way for rather a while, and so were doing some catch-up reading. It sacred us when we read about Truffle's being sick, but were happy to see, in this last blog, that she is doing ok now... The lots of tears from your Mom had us re-reading to be sure we saw that you said you AND your sisters were doing ok.

You are totally adorable in your dress and even more so in your bathrobe! I'm sure THOSE must have brought a smile to your Mommy's face for a little while at least. My Mom says to let your Mom know that we are praying for her, and all of you tonight. OC

Fred said...

Love your robe! It looks so snuggly warm!

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Nice dress and bathrobe! You look mahvelous dahling!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Bijou said...

Hi Coco,

Your new dress is very pretty and the robe looks nice and comfy. Hope things soon get better with your mom. The sleep over sounds like fun!

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur the pupdate...

Sorry 'bout your mom...

I'm sure all of woo cheer her up!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Hi Coco,

You sure do look beautiful in you new dress. You look absolutely rested in your robe too.

We look forward to your Birthday Party pictures, wish we could be there to help you celebrate too.

Hope your Mommy feels better soon.

Hugs, Tessa

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Welcome back Coco. You look smashing in your party dress and bathrobe. we hope you get to have your pawty soon!

Chihuahua kisses,
Bentley & Lexus

Draco and his Mom said...

Hi Coco
You look pretty in your new dress and your bathrobe...it looks so cozy...does your mom let you do your bath zoomies in it? Hope your mom feels better soon.

Wags
Draco

Sharon said...

Hi Coco! I looove your new party dress and bath robe. They look great on you! I hope your mom is feeling better. Lots of hugs and kisses!

S and D