New Years is a time to reflect on our past, and more importantly, look forward to the changes we want to make in the coming year. Since Oour humans get to do this...My sisters and i think that we dogs hsould be able do it too!
The American Kennel Club® (AKC), the dog's champion, reflects on some resolutions that us dogs might have for the year 2010:
10. Owner on floor, dog in bed.
9. Stop begging and actually get a seat at the dinner table.
8. Give up the dream of ever catching my tail.
7. Bark like a big dog but still get cuddled on lap like a little dog.
6. Get back at cat for litter box incident.
5. Find every bone I ever buried.
4. No more haircuts! (Come fall, I can go as Komondor for Halloween).
3. Become alpha dog in my house. Well, at least stop letting the cat push me around.
2. Invent goggles that allow me to see the electric fence.
1. Finally pass that darn AKC Canine Good Citizen test.
This is what me and my sisters resolutions are:
Coco The Princess - Find my inner alfa and stand up to my sisters when I dont want to share a bone/toy or my bed (which they know they are not supposed to be ing)
Truffle - To learn to be patient when mommy does my obedience training
Lady Godiva - Learn that going PeePee on the kitchen floor is not the same as going PeePee on the pad two feet away.
I cant wait to hear what your resolutions are!
Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,
Coco The Princess