Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Gotta get ready...

FOR MY BIG DATE WITH DOBBY!!!

As you all know, Dobby is quite the looker and is in perfect shape.

He eats his veggies:
Has a perfect little manly figure:
So i have to be SUPER ready for Dobby. I told my mommy that i only have two more days to get into shape for my big date. You know us Chihuahua's are supposed to have a very defined little waist so i needed to get to exercising! So mommy told me that she would take me for a walk! I was so excited, she could barely keep up with me...as you can see from this picture, even the camera couldnt keep up wit me either:
Checked some pee-mail:
Ran some more:Checked another pee-mail...this one was important but i was really busy so i left a quick response as you can see from this photo as did what my mommy calls "weeble while i walk" or a "run by weeble". I even lifted my leg for this one...i know, i know...not very Princess like, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do!

I was so caught up in the moment and with all that exercise...well, we all know what a good walkie will do to us...so i had to handle some business before i could run some more:
Damn Paparazzi (AKA Mommy) But don't worry my furry friends...the Paparazzi cleaned up after me! BOL!!!

When i got home, mommy cleaned my paws (she does this to me and my sisters any time we walk outside) and then i got my paws massaged with a special doggy massage balm for doggy feet to keep my puppy pads particularly soft (my feet don't have a single rough spot on them. they still feel as soft as a new born puppy)

Dobby sent me a message saying that he is going to have something special for me on Valentines day...maybe, i'll get super lucky and our date will end with some Dobby Lovin'All that exercise was a lot of work so i'm curled up in mommy's jacket dictating this bloggy entry to her..i am just so pooped out! I'm going to go to sleep early tonight so i can exercisse bright and early tomorrow!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess

4 comments:

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Have fun on your date Coco! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous.

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
Don't worry! Everything is going to be perfect for your date with Dobby!
I love your dress/coat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Your a lucky girl Coco!

Have you found dates for your sisters yet?

Happy Valentines Day

Hugs, Tessa

Sharon said...

Oh Coco, that little pink dress is adorable. Dobby is so excited about your date, he wanted me to formally ask you out on our blog just to make sure it is ok with your Mommy.

<3 S and D