Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Its Time to Vote!

Wow! i was not expecting so many wonderful ideas in such a short period of time. in fact, i have received so many name suggestions that i decided to put up the voting poll today!

The voting poll is located on the top right hand side of our page just under our banner. The poll will be open for 5 days so make sure you cast your vote!

The names that were suggested and are available are:

  1. Pet Products Reviews by Coco Bean
  2. Coco Says Try This
  3. Coco Bean Knows!
  4. CGT Pet Product Reviews
  5. CGT Reviews
  6. Coco Bean Reviews
  7. Coco Considers
  8. Chocolate Chihuahua Reviews
  9. Reviews & More by Coco Bean
  10. A Dog's Eye Review
  11. Coco Says
I already told mommy which one me and my sisters want to vote on! Some of you even suggested that we don't add a separate bloggy since the products are for dogs only but we don't want our bloggy to be overwhelmed with reviews so we are going to have to blog more so that there is a healthy balance of me & my sisters vs. the reviews.

So, we have decided not to set up a separate blog, but each review we do will be titled with the winner of this poll!

MY sisters and i cannot wait to see who has the lucky title that wins the votes and recieves a special prize!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses

Coco The Princess

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOhhhh I is so xcited I can hardly stand it!

I just love to vote on stuffs!

I sure hope that everypup like one of my ideas!

woos, Tessa

Lorenza said...

I am sooo bad with names but,I voted for the name I liked more!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

sharkgila said...

Voted! teehee

Wooo,
Togo, Tagar & Gamby

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

OMD, we can't believe that one of our suggestions already has 2 vote (and we didn't even think they were that good)!! Good idea about keeping it all on one blog and blogging more, you guys go too long between posts (yeah, and we should talk, BOL!) and we end up missing you! So now we'll see you a lot more often, woo hoo!

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell