My sister Coco Bean informed Lady Godiva & I that The Mango from MasterChewSits is having a contest to win a date with him, but we have to post as to why we should win a date. As you all know (or maybe you don't cause our sister Coco Bean hogs the bloggy to herself!) MY sister Lady Godiva and myself are single...in fact, we have NEVER had a BF nor have we ever gone out on a date unlike our sister Coco Bean who has the most wonderful BF named Prince Dobby
Anyway, Lady Godiva and i believe that we should win the date with The Mango for the following reasons:
- We love to snuggle and there sure is a lot of him for me and Godiva to snuggle with
- We have a dog cave and we love to hang out in the dog cave too
- When Godiva sometimes has gas problems like The Mango when she gets into the methane generating human foodables that fall on the floor while mommy is cooking or out of the garbage (photo not added for obvious reasons)
- we are not bed hogs and are super cute when we sleep
- we like to play with toys
- We sometimes get fed up with mommy's flashy box thing like The Mango
- our colors will compliment The Mango's brindle markings & vise versa.
- Lady Godiva & i share everything so we would have no problems sharing Mango on the same date.
- If The Mango chooses us, than he wouldn't be winning a date with just one lucky lady, he would get TWO and what man of The Mano's stature wouldn't want to date sisters at the same time!?
- We don't eat very much (Truffle gets 1/4 of a cut twice a day and Godiva gets 1/8 a cut twice a day)
- With me being 7 pounds and Godiva being 5 pounds The Mango wouldn't have to worry about us overpowering him. Plus, such behavior just is not in our nature
- We love the company of other doggys
- we love giving kisses and sucking on ears
- We don't drink alcohol so The Mango wouldn't have to worry about us getting out of hand. That's right...only bottled water for us! (Mommy keeps a 2/1/2 gallon container in the fridge that is JUST for us)
- We know our commands in both English and Hebrew VERY well (sit, stay, come, beg, touch/shake, high five, bed, crate/doggy jail, kisses, settle).
- We are well educated knowing our commands in both English AND Hebrew. That's correct, we are a bilingual trio of Chihuahua's
- When The Mango arrives to pick us of from the airport, we would be wearing our newest outfits made especially four our first date!
- Lady Godiva & I are a total catch - just celebrated our second barkday, never married, no puppies = baggage free!
Nibbles & Licks from us to you!