Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I would like to play...NOW!!! please???

Thank you everyone for your warm thoughts, wishes and concern. I am feeling better, but im still not running full speed through the house like i used to. Just a few quick laps and then i crawl into bed with a toy or chew thing. I keep trying to play and run, andi even begged for a walk outside, but mom and dad arent having it.

Mom found out that i had been playing when she wasnt paying attention because my boo-boo started oozing a little and the glue holding together was wearing off to quikly. I have been REALLY good and only tried to lick the glue once...didnt taste good, so i've left it alone. Mom was worried that she would have to put one of those funnel contraptions on me (if they make them small enough)
The rules:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "


Stanislaw over at I Eat Raw Meat gave me this pawsome award. It says in the rules that i must brag about the person who gave it to me, so here i go (this part is going to be the easiest thing i have EVER done)

My mommy came accross Stanislaw & Big Pupi's page many months before she even thought about buying me. My mommy was doing research on the side effects of humans eating raw meat. (It literally was an accident). My mommy immediatley fell in love with Stan & Pupi's blog. No one can resist Stanislaws beastiness or Big Pupi's lucky mowhawk. Truth be told that my mommy had two cockers that looked EXACTLY like Stan & Big Pupi . Casey looks Exactly like Stanislaw (a girl version) and Big Pupi looked Exactly like Pepper. First mommy was so rivited and glued to her seat reading about Stan & Pupi's adventures that she read their entire blog (yes, from the VERY first one) in one day! She didnt get up from her computer untill she had read it all! Then my mommy cried (she really missed her little man Pepper). Mommy followed Stan & Pupi's blog for about 4 months and then she emailed Stan & Pupi's parents; telling them about how much Stan & Pupi reminded her of her two cockers. Mommy ended the email thanking Stan & Pupi's parents for helping mommy remember all the good memories of Casey & Pepper. Then when mommy bought me (like 6 months later) Stan & Pupi wer holding the Very Tiny competition. so my mommy started my blog so that she could enter me in it. So there it is folks...It is becasue of Stanislaw & Big Pupi that I now have a blog. Without them, my mom never would have thought about blogging, let alone me having my very own blog...and without my blog...i never woudl have met such wonderful friends!


Now, about those 10 things about me...
  1. So far, mommy has saved 9 out of the 13 baby teeth that i have lost!

  2. The last time there were guests at our home, i came running out of the bedroom with a pair of panties to greet mommy & daddy's friends! (mom wasnt thrilled) Socks are great, but panties and boxers are better. (thats a whole other blog entry...but maybe one of these days ill go there)

  3. I still dont know how to bark. Ive done it twice now but i scare myself when i do and then look around to see where the noise came from. (mom and dad just laugh...hysterically)

  4. I pee on command...but won't pee in front of anyone except my mommy. not even dad...no one can be anywere in the vacinity of th ekitchen(where my pee-pad is located) or i wont go.

  5. Sometines i will run into the kitchen and then run out and act like i went potty (even though i didnt) just so i can get a Coco Cookie.

  6. Small dogs make me nervous...But i have NO problems running right up to a BIG dog and saying hi. i just stand on my back legs like a human.

  7. Mommy doesnt let children hold me. only adults.

  8. I have an issue with the carpet. i like to dig at the corners inthe doorways and make carpet pieces fly all over the place.

  9. If i go poobles and mommy doesnt know about it, i bring it to her and drop it on her foot and then run to the kitchen doorway and sit down so she knows to give me a Coco Cookie. She says its grose, but hey...it gets me my cookie!

  10. I'm sassy. I absolutley HAVE to have the last word. Even if i am in trouble...i have no problems talking back...even as your walking away...im still mumbeling.

Who I'm going to pass this on to:

  1. Sunny, Scooter & their mommy Jamie- Always honest and caring. I'm wishing them and their G-mom the fastest speediest recovery.

  2. Rambo & Midget - Cousin Rambo has an attitude like my mom...and Midget Molly is just too cute!

  3. Pedro - Cousin Pedro! You sure know what you want

  4. Gizmo - Your story made my mommy's eyes drip. Your story is so heart warming and you are such a sweetie!

  5. Ruby & her new sister Penny - Because you are my sweet little Ruby...need i say more?

  6. Rocky - Because you never forget a Barkday adn you are and amazing friend

  7. Miss Kylie - Because you helped me spread the holiday cheer.

Time for bed now...

Coco - The Princess

17 comments:

i said...

Congrats on your lovely award, Coco! Those are such sweet comments on your friends there.

i said...

Sure would be nice! Will add you to my link ;-)

Lacy said...

w00f's Coco, welll me iz glad ur surgery wuz a success...and listen to ur pawents and u will b able to play soon...and thank uu sooo much fur the award and congrats to u...

b safe,
~rocky~

pps and thank u fur being my friend toooo...

Rambo said...

Cousin Coco,
You are speechless? I never heard of a girl that doesn't talk. Midget never shuts up!
Cousin.......you must learn how to bark. Right now. Have your mom step on your tail. I bet you bark! he he
love,
Rambo
pee ess. Congratulations and thank you for the award. G will work on it this weekend.

Stanislaw said...

Heya Miss Coco. That was the nicest little write-up we've ever received! It was truly just so sweet. We are honored that we somehow inspired you to start blogging. This web world would be a sorry place if your lovely little face weren't a part of it!

Keep it up. We love to read it! (And take care of that wee belly of yours...)

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Coco,

What lovely things you said about us and everyone else you passed this award onto and the person you got it from too.

I loved hearing 10 things about you. It's a great idea, helped us to get to know you better.

Thanks for passing it onto us.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Coco
Congrats on your award. Thanks for being so honest. I loved reading about you. I think your a sassy little lady to. It is one of the reasons I find you so endearing.
Thanks for passing the award to me and writing such kind words about me.
Love Ruby

Lorenza said...

Glad to hear you are doing much better!
Congratulations on your award and thanks for sharing all those things about you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

Congrates on your pawsome award. You sound like a very sassy doggie. ;)

~ Bae

♪Tobi♪ said...

hahaha!! love it!! numba 8 was funny!! hope u get ur energy back!!

~Tobi

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Coco!
Congrats on your award! It´s great to know more things about you!

Love,
Thor

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hi sweetie Coco. Mom came over to look at your sweet face again tonight. It always makes her sigh and then smile. (we haven't had time to visit anyone, but Mom likes to look at you "on the run")
Glad you are better-sorry we didn't know you had splurgery. And thanks for the award. Mom will sure cherish it and get it on the blog as soon as she can!!(she says things have to get more normal SOON!!)
Hugs (and kisses all over your punkin head from mom)
Sunny&Scooter

Pedro said...

Coco Puff,

Did you get fix-it surgery! I hope you didn't have too much pain. I'm worried that you hurt :( I'm sorry I didn't know sooner but my mom hasn't been on line to help me read blogs all week! Thanks for the award!

Pedro

Poppy said...

Good job with the poop...that is hilarious!

And I'm glad your surgery went well. You won't even be able to see the scar in a couple of weeks, I bet. Did you end up going to Pets Friend? We love them there!

Poppy

Grace said...

Hi Coco, congrats on your nice award. I saw you visited my blog the other day. If you could visit my blog again, you would see Eduardo on the "Free Banner Link Post". If you are interested, visit my blog to find out how. :)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Congrat on your Award, princess Coco!
I like your 10 honest things, haha, where is the other 4 teeth going? And it is really hilarious when imagine you greet your guests with...what? Haha, we doggy do silly things and always manage to get away.
I wonder why I don't see you much, I will look for you just in case I lose you again, sweet little princess Coco. Muahhhh!
(Do you see your Award Lets Mango on my sidebar, I love it!)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh no princess Coco, I read more of your blog and learn that you just underwent the least wanted surgery. The tummy incision looks real neat and clean, how're you doing now?
Kiss your tummy cut, muahhhh.