Mom found out that i had been playing when she wasnt paying attention because my boo-boo started oozing a little and the glue holding together was wearing off to quikly. I have been REALLY good and only tried to lick the glue once...didnt taste good, so i've left it alone. Mom was worried that she would have to put one of those funnel contraptions on me (if they make them small enough)
The rules:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
Stanislaw over at I Eat Raw Meat gave me this pawsome award. It says in the rules that i must brag about the person who gave it to me, so here i go (this part is going to be the easiest thing i have EVER done)
My mommy came accross Stanislaw & Big Pupi's page many months before she even thought about buying me. My mommy was doing research on the side effects of humans eating raw meat. (It literally was an accident). My mommy immediatley fell in love with Stan & Pupi's blog. No one can resist Stanislaws beastiness or Big Pupi's lucky mowhawk. Truth be told that my mommy had two cockers that looked EXACTLY like Stan & Big Pupi . Casey looks Exactly like Stanislaw (a girl version) and Big Pupi looked Exactly like Pepper. First mommy was so rivited and glued to her seat reading about Stan & Pupi's adventures that she read their entire blog (yes, from the VERY first one) in one day! She didnt get up from her computer untill she had read it all! Then my mommy cried (she really missed her little man Pepper). Mommy followed Stan & Pupi's blog for about 4 months and then she emailed Stan & Pupi's parents; telling them about how much Stan & Pupi reminded her of her two cockers. Mommy ended the email thanking Stan & Pupi's parents for helping mommy remember all the good memories of Casey & Pepper. Then when mommy bought me (like 6 months later) Stan & Pupi wer holding the Very Tiny competition. so my mommy started my blog so that she could enter me in it. So there it is folks...It is becasue of Stanislaw & Big Pupi that I now have a blog. Without them, my mom never would have thought about blogging, let alone me having my very own blog...and without my blog...i never woudl have met such wonderful friends!
Now, about those 10 things about me...
- So far, mommy has saved 9 out of the 13 baby teeth that i have lost!
- The last time there were guests at our home, i came running out of the bedroom with a pair of panties to greet mommy & daddy's friends! (mom wasnt thrilled) Socks are great, but panties and boxers are better. (thats a whole other blog entry...but maybe one of these days ill go there)
- I still dont know how to bark. Ive done it twice now but i scare myself when i do and then look around to see where the noise came from. (mom and dad just laugh...hysterically)
- I pee on command...but won't pee in front of anyone except my mommy. not even dad...no one can be anywere in the vacinity of th ekitchen(where my pee-pad is located) or i wont go.
- Sometines i will run into the kitchen and then run out and act like i went potty (even though i didnt) just so i can get a Coco Cookie.
- Small dogs make me nervous...But i have NO problems running right up to a BIG dog and saying hi. i just stand on my back legs like a human.
- Mommy doesnt let children hold me. only adults.
- I have an issue with the carpet. i like to dig at the corners inthe doorways and make carpet pieces fly all over the place.
- If i go poobles and mommy doesnt know about it, i bring it to her and drop it on her foot and then run to the kitchen doorway and sit down so she knows to give me a Coco Cookie. She says its grose, but hey...it gets me my cookie!
- I'm sassy. I absolutley HAVE to have the last word. Even if i am in trouble...i have no problems talking back...even as your walking away...im still mumbeling.
Who I'm going to pass this on to:
- Sunny, Scooter & their mommy Jamie- Always honest and caring. I'm wishing them and their G-mom the fastest speediest recovery.
- Rambo & Midget - Cousin Rambo has an attitude like my mom...and Midget Molly is just too cute!
- Pedro - Cousin Pedro! You sure know what you want
- Gizmo - Your story made my mommy's eyes drip. Your story is so heart warming and you are such a sweetie!
- Ruby & her new sister Penny - Because you are my sweet little Ruby...need i say more?
- Rocky - Because you never forget a Barkday adn you are and amazing friend
- Miss Kylie - Because you helped me spread the holiday cheer.
Time for bed now...
Coco - The Princess