Saturday, February 14, 2009

Luckiest Princess In The Wrold!

My very first Valentines Day and i have been blessed to have been asked by the former Dobby who is now knows as "Prince Dobby" to be his valentine! Isn't he romantic!

Now, I have to get ready formy Big date...And mom, these Swarovski pearls are not going to cut it! I'm going to need to borrow some of your bling for tonight. And i mean it when i say BLING!

Now...lets try this one on... Nope, thats not going to work..lets try something with some pink in it...
Nope...dont like that one either Mommy, whats next? Can i try this one Mommy? I think it will be perfect!
Its Perfect! Mommy let me borrow her bracelet to wear so that i look pretty for my Prince Dobby. But at this point daddy came into my dressing room and said that I was being spoiled...so this is how i responded:

Thank you My Prince Dobby for making my first Valentines Day one that i will ALWAYS remember!

The luckiest Princess in ALL the land,

Coco - The Blushing Princess

P.S. To my cousins Rambo, Molly Midget, & Pedro...run over and welcome Dobby to the family! Also, have you met my freind Gizmo???he looks like he's a cousin of ours too!

13 comments:

Lorenza said...

Congratulations Coco!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

My goodness, Prince Dobby is very charming.
I love him at the first sight too, you're the luckiest princess on earth Coco, congrats!

The Musketeers said...

Congrats Coco !
You & Dobby are such a purfect match !
The last necklance looks gorgeous on you (:

Katie and Gizmo said...

Aww Coco your necklace is so pretty it definitely makes you look like a princess.
I know Prince Dobby and he's a very lucky chi to have you for his date on Valentines Day.
Let us know how it went.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

Anonymous said...

Congratulatins sweet Coco!

And thank you so much for the Valentine's card too!

You are sooooooooooo pretty *(blush)*

Happy Valentines Day!

lotsofluv, Marvin xxxxx

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Nice V-Day gifts you got there!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Rambo said...

Coco,
you are one lucky dog. Dobby is very cool and makes a very handsome prince! Midget loves the bling and wants to know if she can borrow it for her first date. (she is kinda mad cause you got a first date before her and she is older than you)I told her she will find her prince someday...so be patient.
Have a pawsome V-day with your new prince.
love,
cousin Rambo
pee ess...we have met Gizmo in Australia. he's pawsome.

Sharon said...

Princess Coco, you look absolutely stunning in your beautiful diamond necklace. Thank you for agreeing to be Dobby's Valentine!

Sharon and Dobby...Prince Dobby :)

Anonymous said...

BOL!!! You added the new pictures, they are PAWSOME! I love the bling you picked, it's PERFECT! Prince Dobby isn't going to know what hit him!

Licks,
Kylie

Ruby and Penny said...

You look so pretty. Dobby is a lucky boy.
We hope you had a lot of fun.
Love Ruby & Penny

Bae Bae said...

What a pawsome Valentine you have Coco. And you look very bling there.

~ Bae

♪Tobi♪ said...

awwwww!! i love the necklace!!!

Isis said...

what a LOVELY valentines day YOU had! :)