Friday, October 16, 2009

Todays Events...

Today i will do things as i have never don them here on my bloggy...Today i will update you every hour or two on this posting...

I knew I was going to have an interesting outting when mom gout out my dress looked out the window and didnt put my new shoes in her purse (thank goodness!). We left home at 7:45am and i was a total good girl on the way to work and i didnt get car sick.

Got to work at 8:05am today. and mommy set up my bag under her desk with a weeble pad and a bowl of water.




9:15 - My first visitor was a super nice lady named Karen who came into my mommy's ofice. I really liked Karen. I jumpped onto her lap, rolled over and exposed my cute Princess belly to her for belly rubs and gave her lots of Coco kisses!
10:45am - Then another really nice lady named Cristine came to visit me. Cristine was also very nice and she brought mea tennsi ball! HOW COOL IS THAT!? Cristine told me how cute i am several times and also gave me lots of petting, and loves! Cristine had a great idea and told my mommy that i should get lots of Coco cookies becasue i'm such a good girl. But Mommy just laughed. Can you believe that!? Someone suggested that i should get lots of Coco Cookies and my mommy laughed! Personally, i think that mommy should take Cristine's advice and give me lots of Coco Cookies (on a regular basis i might add)...what do you think?

1:10pm - Karen came back to visit me and she brought another co-worker named Kristine (a different) Kristine and she said tahti was pretty too! i took turns sitting on Karen and Kristines laps, and i gave them lots more kisses. They styed and visited with me and my mommy for a whole hour just socalizing and saying how good of a girl i am! i got a little tired so mommy picked me up and i crawled inside of her jacket and took a 20 minute nap. 2:40pm - Mommy decided that it was lunch time so she shut her office dor and we palyed with the tennis ball:
All of a sudden there was a knock at the door...It was Karen and she came to play with me! Iwas super excited when Karen picked me up and then she started taking me away...i didnt mind because i really like Karen. Karen took me into the office next to my mommy's. This lady is named Ann. Ann played with me and gave me a stuffie of Winnie the Pooh to play with and then Ann picked me up and took me into another office. Mom was totally freaking out that she was going to get into trouble for beinging me to work becasue this third office belongs to a nam named Ray and he is one of the VP's of the company! He was on a conference call but got totally excited when he saw me and got down on his knees and wresled with me! Ray and Ann were TOTALLY cool and i gave them lots of Coco Kisses!

It is now 3:36pm and i am totally pooped out from all this excitement so i am going to go back under my mommy's desk and take another nap. 4:19pm - Karen just came into my mommy's office and said that she is leaving for the evening. I of course got right out of my bed to say hello even though i wasnt moving very fast becasue i am so incredibly tired from all this excitement.

"Hey mommy...Why does Karen get to go home and we arent going home too?" I dont know how mom does all this work stuffs...why isnt she tired like me? Mom promised me that we get to go home in 40 minutes
Now, i dont knmow much about telling time but i know that when mommy said that there was only 40 minutes left it didnt sound like much time so i jumpped right into my purse when mommy moved it to the middle of her office and waited patiently...Sure enough...40 minutes went by really quickly and before i knew it, i was in the car and falling asleep on my way home froman exausting day of working... Hope you enjoyed seeing pictures of my first day at work with my mommy!


Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
Sure you had a paweome "working day" with your Mom!
And you got lots of love and attention there!
I will be waiting for your pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Hi Coco, my Princess. I missed you!

You are so lucky to get to go to work with your mom!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Anonymous said...

Hi Coco,

It sounds very much like you had a great time at work with your Mommy!

We cannot wait to see the pictures!

Hugs, Tessa

Draco and his Mom said...

Yay Coco...I go to work with my mom too!!! It is soooo much fun to play with all the nice people...they all think I am so nice. I am glad you got to go to work with your mom...maybe you will go again another day.
Wags
Draco

Endless Love said...

I'm waiting for photos coco at works .
I cant unserstand englis very well but i understant you have a lot of kissand some cookes that's a great day for you .

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

My goodness Coco, sounds like you were a star at your Mom's work!! Bet all of those nice ladies are missing you today!

Chi kisses, Lilibell

Fred said...

Going to work is awesome! I wish Old Girl would take me every. single. day!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Princess Coco, I thought I had lost you, thanks for visiting, it's so nice of you to swing by.
Is it take your daughter to work day? I can tell that you got all the attention from the office hoomans. Love your cute dress, no woder evrybody crazy about you.
Please say hi to the other 2 cuties, Godiva and Truffle, omigosh, who can't resist yummy chocolate?
love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hi Coco,

Sure do love your pictures! Looks like you had a great time at work with your Mum.

Hope your sisters are not too jelous!

Hugs, Tessa