Saturday, January 7, 2012

WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS! URGENT!!!

9:00am
Lady Godiva last night started showing neurological problems. She has lost vision in her right eye, holding her mouth oddly, can't stand or walk and her body get ridged followed by horrible shaking. Please pray for my little Godiva. I love my peanut and feel so horrible that I cant save her from whatever is happening. All I know is that she is getting worse. Please pray for my little peanut. Here is a photo of when she was healthy and happy... The way I want her to be and the only way I want to remember her

10:02
just left the vets. she keeps falling on her right side. they took her and told me to call back at 1pm. the vet bill is up to $299. all last night i was up holding her...PRAYING that she would make it through the night. now i'm just praying that i dont have to send her to the rainbow bridge.


11:30am
Just called the vet... Couldn't wait another hour and a half. Her x-rays dont show anything wrong. They immediately put her on Valium because they couldn't get her little body to stop shaking. He said that she is sitting in the crate drooling. Definitely neurological but we dont know at this point how bad the neurological damage is.

I'm in peaces. cant stop crying. trying to keep positive but for some reason i cant help but to try to be prepared for the worst...why must time pass so slowly at times like this?

16 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh no! Our prayers are with you and your sweet baby. Please try not to think the worst. Miracles happen all the time. We are right here with you.

Sending a big hug.

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Wee is praying fur Lady Godiva n sendin our bestest healin vibes n pawsitive forts. Wee is sendin yoo big huggles, it is neva easy wen a fur babe has da sickies cos yoo hu-peeps feel so helpless butts yoo needs to try n keeps pawsitive fur Lady Godiva,Coco & Truffles sakes.
Wee is hear fur yoo.
Lov
Ronnii, Izzy & Uji ( & Momma Tea )
xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

Tucker and Lola said...

So sorry to hear this. I went through something similar with Tucker. He exhibited the same things you describe with the exception of vision loss. It turned out his was a severe reaction the the rabies vaccine. He eventually lost all control of his back legs. It was touch and go for a week with him. I was terrified. He made full recovery and now has no outward physical signs but it did leave him with seizures and he now takes Phenobarbital twice daily to control them. Please keep us updated on how Lady Godiva is doing and I will definitely be praying for her. Poor little girl!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH no, poor Lady Godiva. Boxer puppy prayers are on the way!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae and Max

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

We're sending our Maltese healing positive power right now. Lady Godiva, we love you more for what you have to go through. Please keep us updated.
Hugs

Dachshund Nola said...

Paws crossed
Dachshund Nola

The Animal Doctor said...

We are praying for Lady Godiva, it must be terrifying to see her like thee...we hope she recovers!

Ellen said...

I just read this and it is 5:40 California time....hoping and praying that all is well... I am so sorry for this to have happened. The sudden onset of any problem for our pups is extremely unsettling. Sending a healing hug your way!

The Daily Pip said...

Oh no, I am so sorry. I will most certainly keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for the best!

Your pal, PIp

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We are so thinking positively for ALL of you -

Paws crossed here in The East

Lorenza said...

My paws are crossed and my mom is praying for her!
We hope she is going to be ok.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cinnamon said...

O` Pelease O` Please get better super fast.
Will be praying for you both.
Love Cinnamon and Linda.

Patrice and Higgins said...

We are praying for you and Godiva!! Please try to stay positive and strong!!

~Higgins

Whisppy said...

We'll keep the both of you in our prayers. May the vets find out what is wrong with her and be able to fix the problem ASAP. Please keep us updated on Lady Godiva. Take care.

Stewey said...

So sorry to hear this - I've got my paws crossed for your precious baby.
Stewey

Anonymous said...

OMD I hads no idea! I gots everyting crossed and Mom is prayin!

woos, Tessa