Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm entering Mango's Minster! 2012

WARNING: MAJOR CUTE ALERT! THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU AWW, EEK, OOH, AND MAKE ALL THOSE WEIRD BABY SOUNDS.

yep, you read correctly! ever since i was a little puppy and mommy brought me home when i was only on week old... i have always wanted to enter this competition. for the very first time in my furry 3 1/2 year life! and I'm entering into the Too Darn Cute part of the competition! I sure hope I'm Too Tarn Cute enough to compete against the rest!

Here is a pic of me that was taken today...

With everything that has gone on, i have been a bundle of nerves playing nurse to my little sister Lady Godiva and therapist/tear cleaner upper to my mommy i have been just so shaken up that i have peepeed on the carpet in front of the human bathroom three times since Friday (oops!). Anyway, being the princess that my mommy knows i am, she sure knows how to make my life pretty and pink again! I got one of my favorite treats today...a PAWDICURE! And I am SUCH a good girl while the polish dries after mommy hand files my nails:
(This is the Mango Minster Photo i submitted)
Mommy DOES have a trick up her sleeve to get me to stay lying like this for long enough for the polish to dry...wanna know what it is???

I DEMAND that she rub my belly!
And OMD does it feel good!With Godiva feeling and actin a lot better...mommy decided that we needed to celebrate so she dressed us up in new outfits because we LOVE our clothes! So I'm thinking that if the second photo of me is not cute enough (or if The Mango will allow it) Cute multiplied by three is always cutter than cute multiplied by 1!

Mommy calls this pic of us "The Perfect three"

Or this photo which mommy calls "The Chi Mafia" and apparently Godiva thinks she's our Ring Leader!

Wish me/us luck in the Mango Minster!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOL!

I can only say that I REALLY feel SORRY for the Mango Man! Yup, trying to decide WHO is soooooooo darn cute is gonna be a rough thing fur him!

But you my Bestest Girl Furiend Coco, are a Cutie Patootie!

Hugs and Woos, Tessa

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You are a sure winner of cuteness...in fact all three of you are winners. Yup, not a doubt. Me might as well not enter da cuteness contest! :o)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Squirrels... I thought I had a good chance of winnin the Too Darn Cute category... until I saw YOUR post. You REALLY are a Paw In fur winnin. Grrrrreat post.
I guess I have wasted all those green papers that I spent on Industrial Strength Snow Makin machines fur Judge Fiona.
BEST Of LUCK...

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Excellent entry Miss Coco! You ARE Cute!

*kissey face*
-Fiona, Too Darn Cute Judge

Lorenza said...

Pawesome entry!
Super cute!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ellen said...

Yes there was MAJOR CUTE here alright. You all looked too cute in your sweaters. Does your mommy make them? Gosh I wish I could find sweaters like that for Stewie. We have a hard time finding them and when we do they never seem to have his size.

So glad that Lady Godiva is doing well. You looked so relaxed getting the pedicure. Just what you needed!

Dachshund Nola said...

Good luck! I entered too
Dachshund Nola

Berts Blog said...

I can't say one way or the other cause I be a judge,

So I won't say anthing about you being real cute.

Bert

Carol said...

Great post, you three sure are Too Darn Cute. "The Chi Mafi", that's good. BOL

The silver and more

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

We just LOVE how you lay so nice to let your nails dry. Yup, that is just Too Darn Cute!! Good luck with your entry!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie

River said...

Yep, my mom went SQUEEEEEE!

love & wags,
River

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Ohh Deer Uji has serious competition nows , wee lovs da way yoo curls yor tail up to hides fings so yoo is alwas da pawfect laydee Mega kewl.
Good Lucks butt wee finks yoo has dis comp in da bag

Lov
Izzy, Uji n Ronnii
xxx xxx xxx

Patrice and Higgins said...

Such a cutie patootie picture!! Paws crossed that you win! BTW, loves those cute pink nails!!

~Higgins

Patrice and Higgins said...

I'm back to tell you that I gave you an award on my blog! :o)

~Higgins

Tucker and Lola said...

That is a great entry, you have already won in my book!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

You were so tiny when you were one week old Miss Coco and of course you were and still are majorly cute.

Agnes B. Bullock said...

You have our vote!

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Princess Coco, you are not only super cute but you have a strong spirit, working so hard to cheer up your Mommy and your sissies after Lady Godiva's ordeal. We are so glad to hear she is feeling better. A nice pawdicure lifts a girl's spirits, too. Best of luck in the competition.

Jed & Abby

Pedro said...

You sure do have my vote for too darn cute!!! Hope all is well in your dawg house!

Pedro

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Hi Coco

We wanted to stop by and visit all the other contestants in the Too Darn Cute category that Daisy is entered in. You sure are cute. Good luck.

Tucker and Daisy

Dog Fence said...

They are absolutely cute and adorable faces, they make me giggle LOL!


--------
It's All About Pet Fences

ocmist said...

Grammy has ALWAYS thought you were a cutie patootie, Coco! You look so much like our half-sister that our Auntie Mimi has. You are going to be some really stiff competition! Good Luck to you guys! Dott and The Country Corgis

Magaritas said...

love the pics....they are all so adorable !

2browndawgs said...

Very cute! Best of luck!

SissySees said...

You are insanely cute. Gretchen is wondering if you two could share sweaters... Good luck!!

Bicontinental Dachshund said...

Hi, Coco!
Great post! I also have a fur-brother by the name of Truffle :)