Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Its Valentines Day!!!

yes...its the day of Love and i couldn't be more lucky because i have the most amazing BF in the WORLD! Some of you might know him...but for those of you who don't...His name is Prince Dobby and he is SO dreamy!So here is my special message to My Prince Dobby:
If you live to be a hundred, i want to live to be one hundred minus one day because i don't ever want to know what it is like to have to miss you.As for my sisters (and for those of you who need a last minute date for the Valentines Day Dance)...My sisters Truffle & Lady Godiva are still hopelessly looking for love...and they are not breed specific! They just want a boy-dog to snuggle, play bitey face and doggy derby with, walks on the beach, share yummy foodables with and to love...Any takers!?

Don't let Truffle's nickname (Monster), her size (8 pounds) or all that baldness scare you. Truffie is one fun loving Chi who loves to romp and roll just as much as she loves to snuggle under the covers! Truffle definitely has love on her brain...Don't let Godiva's medical condition(s) (seizures, hole in skull, depth perception), or her slight obesity (over weight at 6.5 pounds), or her nickname (Peanut) frighten you...Godiva is easily the FASTEST runner of all three of us! Godiva is a MASTER at using her huge "Precious Moments" gold eyes to melt hearts. and Mommy is ALWAYS telling Godiva "Stop being so cute! its DISTRACTING" which totally explains why nothing ever gets done around my home...its because Godiva is ALWAYS in mommy's lap like a love slut! I have GOT to find Godiva a man so that i can get more lap time with mommy!So my fur-friends...i am asking YOU...are YOU looking for love or do you know someone who is? Help me show my sisters what Valentines Day is all about!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess

6 comments:

Dachshund Nola said...

Happy valentines day and good luck girls!
Dachshund Nola

Anonymous said...

A Fury Happy Valentine's Day!

woos, Tessa

Patrice and Higgins said...

Good luck girls finding a Valentines! I would have asked you, but such good looking ladies like you, I just assumed that you had dates already!!! Maybe next year!

Happy Valentines Day!

~Higgins

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I hope they went to the big pawty. I'm sure they would find luv over there.

Happy Valentines Day!

Unknown said...

Happy Hearts Day girls!!!

Love your fotos!! Heeheee

kissa-bull said...

happy vday most gorgeous girls of blogville.

pibble sugars
the pittie pack