Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Operation Occupy Your Toys!

Now...here are some more clues that you...my fur-kid detectives have asked for...here are some recent pictures of what’s going on in our home...you be the judge...

This is what our bedroom looks like right now.....

And our closet...(keep in mind that in this first photo...mommy had all her shoes in their boxes organized...the shoes that you see in this picture are not even 1/4 of what mommy has...the shoe boxes reached all the way to half way up the white coat that is hanging in the picture...

And here is the other side of mommy's closet...where she kept our bath towels (cant say were sad they aren't there anymore) ...

And our living room (what’s left of it):

Godiva is in utter protest and REFUSES to leave the toys...mommy sold the sofa and Godiva is TERRIFIED Mommy will sell some of our toys!

I have also taken a watchful eye on my sisters and my belongings...For crying out loud...after Pip's Occupy your Couch...My mom sold ours! AND more than half of our toys have disappeared!

Look at the pour little Peanut! She is worried SICK!

I think it’s time for us to host an Occupy Your Toys! Mr. Pip did it with his couch...Now my sisters and I need to do it with our toys!

So friends...My sisters and I are calling on YOU! do a post about how your OCCUPYING YOUR TOYS and help us get the message to our mommy that she absolutely CANNOT get rid of anything more in our home...INCLUDING OUR TOYS


Puppy Kisses (no tail wiggles at this time),

Coco The Princess

P.S. after you write a post about Occupying your Toys, make sure you leave a comment so that I can include your photos in my next post...hopefully THAT will get the message to my mommy!

17 comments:

Cinnamon said...

I can't live with out my stuffies.
Stop by and see why.
I hope your mom lets you keep them all.
XO cinnamon

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD..... I hope we have at Least a week to get this up fur you girrrrls.
We need to get pawperly Organized and stuffs you know.
Can NOT have your toys being ... GONE. Aiiiiiiieeeeee

Ellen said...

Well we have that bed too. It was for the kitties but Tucker thinks it's a toy and likes to wrestle with it...what in the world is your mommy doing?

The Daily Pip said...

I will add something to my Friday post about occupying your toys. I actually have the perfect picture to share.

Your pal, Pip

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I will do my best Coco!

I don't thinks you have to worry cause if your Mom gets rid of all your toys she will have to buy MORE and that costs lots of green papers!

I don't want to give it away but I is sure that you will ALL be happy when this is over. Just try to hang in there. It WILL get BETTER!

woos, Tessa

HH and The Boys said...

The boys, Bugsy and Knuckles, are all over this issue. Thanks for starting the movement. We will definitely get back to you when we post.

Solidarity....Occupy Our Toys.

pawhugs, Max

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, no! She can't sell your toys. (There's no chance she could get carried away and sell any of you?)

We'll stand ... um, sit ... well, maybe nap behind you all. Do not sell any toys!

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

We heard 'boutz this over at DaWeenis of Florida an'wanted tu stop by tu let u know that we r joinin'up with u. Our mom haz ALREADY dun this a couple of timez. We r werkin'on a post butt it will not b up til early this evenin'.
Shiloh'n Shasta

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We made an announcement of "Occupy your Toys" on our blog today. Hope to have some pictures up by next week. Also did our "Tag" post today.

Have a nice weekend!

:o)

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Hello agin - we wanted tu let u know that we r followin'u now so we can watch what goez on over here an'our post fer Operashun Occupy Your Toyz will akshually go live really early on
Saturday.
Shiloh'n Shasta

haopee said...

Good luck participants. I can't wait to check out your occupy your toys post.

Peanuts still has her couch and she just loves staying at it.

I'm sorry about your toys and couch guys. I hope you don't lose any more of them.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Agnes B. Bullock said...

We, the DWm are #Occupying our Toys!



http://dachsieswithmoxie.blogspot.com/2012/02/occupy-our-toys.html

Ziggy Stardust said...

Coco, I am Sasha and it is nice to meet you. I read about you on Sarges community page and I stand with you. I am missing several of my favorite toys and I suspect foul play. The other day a large white plastic bag with assorted trash was taken out to the curb, as it hit the ground, I heard a faint squeak. I am terrified that my beloved "elephantey" was in there and is gone forever. I will make a post soon and I will let you know when I do.

loveys Sasha

I STAND WITH COCO!

Carol said...

Hi girls, we are Occupying our toys for you today (Monday), thanks for the fun.

The silvers and more
http://carol-silverlabs.blogspot.com/

3 doxies said...

Oooooooh dis is gonna be so much funsies!
My mum spied a Vickie's Secret bag in your mom's closet...hehehe.
Anyways, I is on board and I;ll lets you knows when my postie is up.

Puddles

Oskar said...

That is just not cool, to have your toys taken!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

The Websters said...

We are occupying our toys. We will stand with you Coco. Don't worry!

xoxo,

Nora