Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Things First...What you all have been waiting for

Formal introduction to my new little sisters!!!

This is Lady Godiva:This is Truffle (she looks like a combination of Cousin Rambo and Cousin Pedro):And these are the photos of their first night in their forever home with me as their big sister:This is a video of Me playing with my sisters:


I hope you all liked the pictures of my new little sisters and the video of us playing!

Until next time... I'll be catching up on some much needed and deserved sleep!

Coco The Princess (and her little sisters Lady Godiva and Truffle)

12 comments:

Maggie said...

well hallo Coco! and warm welcome to Lady Godiva too..she is so chocolate like the name .. :) and she is so gorgeous! you must be very happy with the new sista! u must take a good care of her u know!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Omigosh...TWO sisters! And how cute are they!!! Thanks for sharing the photos with us, Coco! *grins* Can't wait to hear about all your adventures with them...heh!

Scottie

Suzuki said...

BOL That video is soooo cute :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Sarcasta-Mom said...

How adorable!!!!! I'm so glad you decided to get them both. You have a lovely little chi pack.

Ruby and Penny said...

Congratulations on your new sisters Coco. They look as sweet as you.
Lover Ruby & Penny

Bijou said...

Hi Girls,

You two pups sure are cute! We enjoyed watching you rassle. You gotta learn to growl like us though, it makes you look tougher. BOL

CoCo, you certainly are going to be wore out with those two around.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Checkers & Chess said...

Oh CoCo - your new little sisters are adorable.

Checkers

Izzy~JimJims said...

ooo!! so ya liked my idea for the name truffle?? yay! both of ur little siblings are adorable!!! lucky u!!

Rambo said...

You got TWO sisters? Really???
OMD. You're gonna have your paws full. Oh no.
Yes, she does look like me and Cousin Pedro.
Well...we all kinda look alike, huh??
Have fun and teach those girls right.
love,
cousin Rambo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
Welcome home Lady Godiva and Truffle!
Looks like they are full of energy!
I loved to watch you all playing!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

so whats it like to get a sister? My friends think I might be getting one - I don't know...
Morgan

Lacy said...

w00f's, heehee they gonna ware u out..

b safe,
~rocky~