Friday, April 17, 2009

too much energy and not enough toys!





Lady Godiva LOVES my tennis ball! Lady godiva likes taking my chew things too! Here is Lady Godiva swating at me because she didnt want to share my chew thing: This is Truffle doing EXACTLY what Lady Godiva does and wont share my chew things: I was trying to trick Truffle into chasing me so that i can get her away from the chew thing so that i can take it for a little while: this is a picture of Lady Godiva & truffle snuggles in the crate ready for bet time (notice that is my crate and i was kind enouth to let my mommy use it for the girls for potty training): Is it play time!?
this is Lady Godiva trying to wake me up and get me out of bed: Come on Coco Princess...I know your in there...GET UP!
Lady Godiva trying to figure out what the flashy thing is: Lady Godiva sitting pretty: Lady Godiva with my stolen chew thing trying to show off her baby blue/green eyes:

Thats all the pictures for now... I will post more pictures tomorrow of Truffle.

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

13 comments:

Suzuki said...

You must be a furry patient big sister Coco! They are furry cute :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Bijou said...

HI Girls,

Well aren't you two just the cutest things. My mom is oohing and ahhing over your pictures. So it must be true. She says she misses the sweet smell of puppy breath. Whatever that means. BOL Silly humans!

You two pups be nice to CoCo. She is your big sister so you should treat her well. Don't hog all the toys and treats!

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
I know you are a good sis and let them play with your toys and chews!
Do Lady Godiva and Truffle like to wake up early??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Hi Coco,

It looks to me like you have your paws full!

I think that you should hide a toy or 2 for yourself, cause it sounds like it's 2 against 1 to me!

Have lots of puppy fun.

Peace to you and yours, Tessa

Anonymous said...

Hi Coco!

You and your little sisters are abolutely adorable! :-)

I just wanted to stop by and give you some sniffs and say "hi"!

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Isis said...

wow! you have 2 little sisters! that's quite a hand ful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Girls!

Go check out my blog! I left you a present. :-)


Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for a pet store run so you can get some more chew things! BOL

They sure are cute!!
Licks,
Kylie

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

The close up picture melts my heart!

Katie and Gizmo said...

Oh what adorable pics of Lady Godiva, she sure is a lil cutie.

She looks so tiny in that picture with the tennis ball. Makes you look like a giant Coco, hee hee.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

Lacy said...

w0w Coco, u got 2 sisters..they r sooo cute...

b safe,
~rocky~

Sharon said...

Coco your little sisters are very sweet- tell your mom we love seeing all the pictures and videos!!

S and D

Pedro said...

Coco,

There is an overload of cute going on in your dawg house! I'm sensing that your parents like chocolate? Coco, Lady Godiva, Truffle? Sounds like chocoholics to me!

Pedro