Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sisterly Saturdays

Sorry I'm posting this on a Sunday... but mom got busy and didn't have enough time to do this yesterday.

First i must tell you all about this awesome button that i got for participating in the Bark Kent interview! This is SOO COOL! Thank you so much Bark Kent!

I have been getting a lot of questions and comments about how i look like a giant next to my sisters and you all want to know how big Lady Godiva and Truffle are...so i took a couple of photos of them with a dollar bill.

This is Truffle

This is Lady Godiva
I hope this gives you all a better idea of how big my little sisters are

since Truffle is insistent on showing me whos boss, i played her game for a little while. This is Truffle showing me that she is the boss (i let her win, but don't tell her that).This game with Truffle was followed by playing a little bitey face between Lady Godiva & Truffle. I'm not too good at this game but i'm trying to learn. In the mean time...i just like to sit and watch them play bitey faceAll that playing wore Lady Godiva out so we took a small nap on the sofa
I wanted to make sure that Lady Godiva stayed warm so i put her in her bed with her sister. And Truffle cuddled right up!Mom thought it would be nice to have some more pictures of me and my sisters together because i was still wide awake and i kept trying to wake up my sisters. Out of all the pictures taken this was the best one...But as you can see from this next picture Lady Godiva just couldn't stay awake and Truffle started to look sleepy again.
Nap time sounded good and since they were being quite persistent upon taking a nap instead of playing with me..i figured maybe nap time sounded pretty good after all.

If you cant beat them...Join them!

Coco The Princess

P.S. Bijou suggested putting bells on our necks so my Auntie Gizelle bought Lady Godiva and Truffle cute little kitten collars that have bells on them. Now Godiva doesn't freak out anymore! That was a great idea Bijou...Thank You!!!

P.S.S. I got this REALLY cool button for participating in the Bark Kent Interview! Thanks Bark Kent!

12 comments:

Bijou said...

Hi Girls,

You three are just the cutest things! I wanted mom to get me a baby sister but she came home with the Little Runt Boy instead. Shhh, don't tell anyone but that is my secret name for him. BOL Oh... I guess he isn't so bad. But another girl would have been cool.

I'm glad the bells helped.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Lacy said...

u iz such a good sister to the little ones, coco..and i guesses puppies need a lot of naps..heehee soon u will b wishin they wood take one..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
Now I know how small they are!
The sleepy pictures are adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Checkers & Chess said...

awwwwww how cute....I wish I had a baby sister - but it's not going to happen.....daddy is all about "only" - I don't know why because he has 2 sisters.....why can't I have at least one???

Guardian Angel Ziggy said...

Hi all,

You three are so precious!!! You are such a good big sister Coco.

Happy Trails
Ziggy Marley

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies,

Those pics are adorable! I love Siterly Saturdays...such a great idea. :-)


Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

You girls are sure little....and sure cute!!!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Stanislaw said...

Hello! You are all the cutest mini beastettes ever. We LOVE how your all do snugs together for nappies. It looks so cozy!

You are a very good sister, Coco!

We hope the wee one's eyes get better. And I'm sure you'll take care of her. My cousin Paisley doesn't hear very well and her brother has become her ears. I'm sure you'll all work out a perfect system and she'll be just fine!

Pedro said...

Coco,

You are such a good big sister to those little pups! They are small! My mom says I was about that size when Leah brought me home and I was almost 3 months old. The guy Leah bought me from said I wouldn't get much bigger but I'm double what I was back then. Besides that, I am so fierce that I seem TRIPLE the size I really am!

Pedro

Poppy said...

That was a great idea about the bells. I wear a kitty collar with a bell too. That way Mommy and Daddy always know where I am in the house. The only time I don't wear it is during and right after my bath--then I'm in "stealth mode!"

Poppy

Eduardo said...

Y'all make my Mommy go SQUEE! How did y'all get so cute!?!?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sharon said...

Hi Coco! I have been neglecting blogs lately but I have enjoyed catching up on all these pictures of you and your sisters. You are still the cutest, of course!

The bell was a great idea- Dobby wears a bell if he is outside on a leash so that I can find him.

I can't wait to see what you girls get into next!

Sharon and Dobby