Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sharing Is Caring

Hi all!!! First i would like to thank all of you for being so kind and welcoming my new little sisters to our community.

I have noticed that those of you who have sisters, brothers...roomates whatever you want to call them, you are kind enough to share your blog with them and give them a designated day of the week (or month) that they get to write on...This gave me an idea...and since I have TWO new sisters this means that I will be sharing two days of the week with my sisters. this is what I came up with so far:

Truffle Tuesdays

But as you can see, i still need help thinking of a clever day of the week for Godiva. Can any of you help me designate a day of the week for Godiva with a clever name? Something like:

Thank DOG for Godiva Fridays

Also, there is a game that we all know about called "True Colors Thursdays" and of course there is the "Working With Eduardo The Snuggle Puggle" on Tuesdays. Should one of my sisters host a fun game on their designated day of the week? If so, what kind of game?

I really want to do a special day for Godiva..you see, Mommy noticed that Godiva was having trouble seeing things; she would not be able to figure out how to get out of a room that she had just walked in or sometimes she would even walk into things like the sofa. Sometimes Godiva would sit down in the middle of a room that we were all in and she would just start crying until me, Truffle, mommy or daddy would go pick her up.Mommy took Godiva to the vet and we discovered that her eyes are not fully developed. She can see fuzzy shapes &/or outlines but she can not really see very well. The vet said that this is most likely a result of Godiva being the runt of the litter and that it is kinda like being a premature baby where things aren't fully developed. We are keeping a close eye on Godiva and hoping that this is something that will correct itself. But in the mean time, we have to keep a close eye on her because we don't like it when she thinks that she is alone. This makes my job as a big sister much more important because i must check on her all the time. I like it though. I check on her while she is sleeping and give her puppy kisses, I even bring her toys to play with and put them right in front of her. Sometimes she doesn't see those toys so i bring her bigger or brighter colored ones (she likes those). I even play with Godiva much softer than i play with Truffle. And i have even learned that when i approach Godiva not to do so from behind because when i do she snarls at me so i make sure that i let her sniff me before i wrastle with her.

Anyway...i just want to do a very special day every week for Godiva and i know that all of you have wonderful ideas. I thought that it would be really fun for us all to come up with something together for her. Once all of your ideas are in, i will be posting a voting thingy on my page for everyone to vote! The person who suggested the idea for Godiva's day will win a prize!Thanks for all of your ideas and input! And please spread the word to all of your friends so that they can play too!!!

Coco The Princess

P.S. Please note that since Tuesdays are taken by Eduardo The Snuggle Puggle and Thursday's are taken by My true Colors, i would prefer to not interfere with those fun games. I would never want to step on anyone's paws.

15 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's, i kinda like Godiva Fridays....and me sorry her eyes r not all the way good, hope it gits better wiff age..

b safe,
~rocky~

Bijou said...

Hi CoCo,

Sorry to hear Godiva is having trouble seeing. I hope her eyesight improves as she gets older. If not, I'm sure she will be happy as long as she has her sisters around.

Mom wonders if maybe it would help her if you and Truffle had bells on your collars so she would always know where you two were at. You wouldn't have to worry about sneaking up and scaring her either.

We like your suggestion... Thank Dog For Godiva Fridays. Does this mean I have to let Banjo have a day to blog too? BOL

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Anonymous said...

Hi Coco,

You are such a great big sister! I hope her eyesight gets better as she grows bigger and stronger. :-)

I like Bijou's idea about the bells around the collar.

I am out of ideas for the day of the week...what's left? Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday? hmmm...I'll have to get back to you about ideas. :-)

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Anonymous said...

Mmmm I might have to sleep on this one... and maybe a thinking biscuit... MOM?? :) I will be back when I come up with something GOOD!

Licks,
Kylie

Kelli said...

Hi Coco!
I'm sorry to hear that Godiva's eyes are not well. I hope they get better soon! I meant to stop by earlier to tell you how ADORABLE your new little sisters are! And it sounds like you are being a great big sis! I'm sorry I don't have any ideas for you right now, but I will keep thinking about it and let you know if I can think of anything!
:) Tibby

Anonymous said...

Coco,

You are a GOOD SISTER!!! The BEST!! You're doing all the right things. We know that Godiva will grow into her sight. If that is not possibe then we know you will be there for her.

Godiva, Fridays and chocolate, they good together well, so my Mommy says Yeah on Friday!

Peace to you, Tessa

Suzuki said...

You are a pawsome big sister Coco :)

Hmmm How about Sisterly Saturdays?

Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

♪Tobi♪ said...

awww... poor godiva cant see well!! hope she gets better
i dont have good ideas!!

Godivas Fabulous Fridays?

Godivas Stylin Saturdays?

Godivas Cookie (haha! get it? like pandora's box, but godivas cookie? i know, not very obvious...... i dont know what day this would be tho)

hehe....godiva, coco, and truffle should each have their own "work card" thingie that they sign their posts with. like an ID type thing. izzy could make some for u!! she luvs doing that kinda stuffs..

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow! You have two new little sistas! They are just the cutest. I think their names suit them well too! Yeah, maybe they would like to suck on pacifiers too. Should try it.

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sarcasta-Mom said...

The new girls are adorable! Just love all the photos!

I'm sure Godiva just needs a little time to catch up. I wouldn't worry

Eduardo said...

I'm so sorry Godiva is having trouble seeing! I really like the bell idea! I was thinking Godiva's GO DIVA Friday(you could really use Friday or Monday your choice!). In which on that day the blogger would post a picture in which him or her are being a diva! Males can be divas too! Once you find out what your game is going to be e-mail me so my Mommy can make you a badge(if you want!)for it! This is going to be so fun!!!! I love games!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Poppy said...

OMD! I can't believe you got two sisters!!! I have missed so much! I have to go back now and read about everything I missed!

Poppy

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Hi Coco! Boy, you little people are sure cute!!! Thanks for dropping by my bloggy. I'll be checking back!!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Coco & Sisters
Your so nice to share. We lve that pick of you guys all snuggles up together.
Hope Godiva's eyes correct themselves too.
Love Ruby & Penny

the TN Bull Terrors said...

How cute yer new sisters are! We have a Taco Bell dog sister & brother here! (we have troubles spellin that word)! Poor little Godiva, sounds like yer takin good care of her though.
We think Godiva's Sweet Sundays would be a good one.

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella