Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lady Godiva - Eating Puppy Food For The First Time!!!



This is a video of Lady Godiva eating puppy food for the first time! She is the little one on the right side.

My daddy just watched the video and called my mommy at work and he said that he wants to buy one of Godiva's sisters too! OMD!!! There might be three of us instead of just two! Mom is still trying to digest this one...but she isn't against it either...well see.

Mommy is going to call the lady and see if we can pick up Godiva tonight instead of waiting till Friday. But then if we get two puppy's and Godiva already has a name, than what are we going to name the third dog? If it happens..than i will post a picture of her and i will take suggestions. Since the other puppy that daddy wants looks like me but with no white than mommy was thinking to name her "Tic-Tac" cause she will be a tic tac version of me! but were kinda on a chocolate roll with our names I started out as Coco Bean which then turned into Coco and my sister is Lady Godiva which will be shortened to Godiva...any suggestions on chocolate names?

Keeping my dewclaws crossed for two sisters instead of just one

Coco The Princess

11 comments:

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Oh her goodness! She is beautiful and precious!

♪Tobi♪ said...

aww!! u lucky little puppy!! the little clan of chihuahuas!! i wish i could have a pom brother, but if i get a sibling it will most likely be a yorkie

for the name, how about...........
~Kit Kat~
~truffle~
i dont really know......hm......this is hard
~BonBon~
im outa ideas

izzy always thought a cute little girly name was
~Channel
~Juicy
she never really thought of chocolate names seeing that she doesnt like chocolate. if u give us more time we will concoct more names!!

~Tobi

Bijou said...

Hi CoCo,

Those pups are cute. They are so quiet eating though. Not like Rattie pups which do a lot of growling.

You better hope they don't get two pups. Cause they will gang up on you in fights.

My mom says pick the chocolate and white one cause it looks like me! BOL

We're going to make a suggestion for a name... Cadbury. BOLBOLBOL Yeah I know, it's silly.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Stanislaw said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!
We've got a few name ideas~

-Noka - a very high-end brand
-Mousse
-Baby Ruth
-Chip (can it be girly?)
-Camilla - just because we like that name!

And Godiva can be called "Diva" for short! I mean, you already have "Princess" taken...

I'm just sayin'

Anonymous said...

What about Hersey? I guess that would be better if you were getting a brother. ummm, I like someones suggestion for kit kat, but you gotta make sure you don't shorten it to Kat!! No dog should be called KAT! Even if it is with a K! BOL

Licks,
Kylie

Lorenza said...

Coco! Two sisters??? Wow!
Dove?
Hershey?
I don't know!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

How excited! Please have three princesses in the house!
I would love the name Nugatti!
Love you all

Selba said...

Awww... so cute!

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Katie and Gizmo said...

Oh what a cutie pie, I want one! hee hee.

You could name her KitKat, Fudge or Caramello or Snickers. They're some aussie chocolate names haha.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

Sharon said...

Oh how exciting!! You are lucky to get siblings- Dobby likes being an only dog so I doubt we will ever get another little one.

KitKat seems popular- and Caramello is pretty, too!

<3 S and D

Sarcasta-Mom said...

How exciting! We just got our third chi, and we're loving it. Crossing my paws for two new sister!