Saturday, April 11, 2009

OMD...What the FRENCH is going on!?!?!?



first, let me appologise for not visiting your blogs lately. mommy's job makes her work WAY too many ours and she is SUPER tired by the time she gets home and on top of that, she is going to be graduating from college soon and her homework is getting MUCH harder. Again, I am sorry and promise to visit your pages soon and i promise to start blogging again (as soon as mom gets her act together and lets me start using the computer again).

Tonight we went for a LONG car ride. We sat in a parking lot of a shopping mall (for almost 45 minutes). I got bored so i started mumbling and grumbling so mommy put my leash on me and we went for a run through and around the parking lot. Daddy said that i looked really athletic when I was running.

Then another car pulled up and i was put back into my mommy's car. A lady got out and handed my mommy a blanket...then daddy took the blanket from mommy. They talked for a little bit while passing the blanked back and forth. Mommy gave the blanket back to the lady from the other car and then we drove home.

Now mommy and daddy keep looking at this photo.

Would someone like to tell me what the FRENCH is going on!?!?!?

Tail wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

9 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Congrats on your mommy's new job!
Poor mommy, she's super tired when she gets home, do you give her wet licks?
What's in the blanket, I can't wait to hear more about it. And the new pup? Is it your new family member?
Love ya lot

Lacy said...

w00f's ut o Coco, what is going on...is u getting a new brudder or sissy..me iz glad to c u, me was worried..

b safe,
~rocky~

Checkers & Chess said...

looks like a new puppy for you!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
Sure is nice that your mom has a job but not so nice she has to work all those hours, right?
Hmmmm.... are you going to have a brother/sister??
Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bijou said...

Hi Coco,

Hate to tell ya this, but it looks like your parents are shopping around for another furbaby.

That may or may not be a good thing. I lucked out when my mom brought my little brother home. Most of the time we get along great and it IS nice to have company when mom is away.

This is not my first visit to your blog but I don't think I left a comment before now. I am adding you to my blog list. I hope we can be friends.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Anonymous said...

Hi Coco, I am glad I keep checking in on you! I hope you mom likes her new job even if she is busy. Graduating is a big accomplishment so cut her some slack.

Are you getting a sibling!!??

Licks,
Kylie

Isis said...

oh uh.... are you getting a new member of the family! I'm sure you'll just love it! It might take a while at first, but i'm sure you'll just adore the little tyke!

♪Tobi♪ said...

looks like ur gettin another furbaby!! bro or sis? oo! exciting! we might get another yorkie furbaby!!

~Tobi

Suzuki said...

I think you may be getting a fur sibling Coco!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx