Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TRUFFLE TUESDAY!!!

Hello Fellow Bloggers! My name is Truffle and i am the larger of Coco The Princess's two little sisters! In case you might not be able to tell me apart from my litter mate Godiva this is what i look like:See, i look like a brown and gold (muted) version of my big sister Coco The Princess Don't we look alike!? How cool is that!?

So anyway... Coco has been teaching me a LOT. But, she said that before she teaches me anything else like her magic tricks that make treats appear out of mommy's hand; that i have to learn potty training first. Whats the big deal with all this potty training anyway? At first i was like...when you gotta go, you gotta go! But then she taught me that when i go poobles or weebles on the magic white pad in the kitchen...low and behold "potty cookies"magically appear in my mommy's hand! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!?

So, anyway...on Sunday, i disappeared...well, not really disappeared; it was more like all of a sudden mommy and daddy didn't see me. so they stopped and listened for a bell and they heard it coming from the kitchen. So mommy & daddy snuck to the kitchen door all stealth mode and all and spyed on me(please excuse the pink and purple streamers left over from mommy's birthday party)..and do you know what they saw? they saw me poobling on the magic pad in the kitchen! Yep, that's right; i went potty on the magic pad all by my self! And guess what happened next...are you ready for this...A COOKIE magically appeared in my mommy's hand!

Now, about this bell thing. Which one of you geniuses came up with this brilliant idea!? Its cool and all that mom wanted to help out Lady Godiva so she wouldn't get scared; but bells...around my neck...are you kidding me Mom!? I'm a Chihuahua! Not a cow!

Oh, and speaking of random animals like cows...My dear little sister Lady Godiva has an interesting little nickname...are you ready for this? They keep calling her "little hippo"! I think its absolutely hilarious! I mean come on...does anyone else see the resemblance?

SEE! she looks like a little hippo! but don't tell her I told you. I think she might get sad so lets keep this between you and me...k?

Anyway, more about me...I am a VERY vocal little puppy who has no problems snarling and barking at Coco until she plays with me. Lately i my favorite game to play with coco is a game of of chase! Of course i have to bark & grumble uncontrollably while i chase her. Mom isn't too thrilled about this barking though so every time i start barking she tells me "NO" and i have to take a time out for 10 seconds which feels like FOREVER! I also have this other game that i play where i take all the chew things away from Coco The Princess and from Godiva and i sit on top of them and when Coco tries to take one from me i bark at her...then i chase her and while I'm chasing her Godiva takes one if the chew things and runs back into the bed and then she and Coco will share it.

That's all i can think of for now, but if you want to know anything else about me or what my life is like being the little sister of a Princess, than feel free to leave your questions and comments in the comments section and i will answer all of your request next week on TRUFFLE TUESDAY!

Tail Wiggles & Truffle Kisses

Truffle

P.S. This Friday will be my little sister Lady Godiva's game! It is called "Godiva's Go Diva Friday's". It will be held EVERY Friday! Please be sure to participate. Each winner will be featured on the following Fridays blog!

Here is what is required:

You will need to put this badge on your blog. You can do that by saving this picture or you can email my big sister Coco The Princess and she will forward you the html code.

Once you post your picture of you being a DIVA leave Godiva a message so that she can check it out! The winning photo will be posted on her blog the following Friday! Godiva is hoping that Eduardo will be her and be an official judge.

Make sure you Diva it up!

12 comments:

♪Tobi♪ said...

cuteness, cuteness, cutenes!! i will be participating in go diva fridays as soon as i have the time for a photo shoot!! i think its adorable how much u look like ur sister truffle!!

~Tobi

p.s.
im very vocal too. i bark at my reflection in the window EVERY time i can see it!! mommy gets supa dupa mad! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Truffle,

You are such a cutie! I love it...and your sister does look like a little hippo in that picture. :-)

I can't wait to see all the neat pictures on Friday.

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Nice to know more about you Truffle! Sadly, the hippo remark was quite true. But boy! Is she cute! Congrats on making progress with the magic pad!!! Kudos! (whatever that is)

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Truffle
Glad you're getting potty training. It makes life so much easier if you go where your supposed to.
You & Coco look so cute together.
Love Ruby & Penny
Ps - your little hippo sister is adorable.

Checkers & Chess said...

Truffle - thanks for telling us about your new life with Coco and your sister Godiva....So glad you're getting the potty thing down - that's a very big steop to becoming a "big dog" - I was pretty good with it - but for some reason my rear end always seemed to be on the corner of the pad and I would "miss" - hehe - now I have my own door so I come and go!

Stanislaw said...

I don't think that looking like a baby hippo is so bad. They're really cute!

Congrats on the pooble pad success. It's been stormy out lately and mom really wishes we could be litter trained as well!

Kelli said...

Hi Truffle!
You are such a cute little girl! You did a great job going potty on the magic pad! It sounds like you have lots of fun with your sisters! Godiva really does look like a baby hippo!
:) Tibby

Life With Dogs said...

Hello new blog friends. We have a pooch named Truffles as well. Nice to find you :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Miss Truffle!! (You do need SOME kinda title...)I am furiends with your Big Sister Coco! I am so happy to see you are blogging already! I think you are gonna have a blast on here! I almosted piddled on the floor when I saw those little hippo pictures of your sister!! BOL!! I hope you have fun playing your games and keep practicing getting the magic cookie! That is a very neat trick!!

Licks,
Kylie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Truffle!
Good girl! I can see Coco has been a good teacher!
I can see the Hippo resemblance! OK! I won't tell her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sarcasta-Mom said...

Oh, Diva Friday sounds like fun. I'll have to get my little Vixen all Diva'd up!

Pedro said...

Truffle,

Holy cow, or should I say holy hippo, Godiva does resemble the little hippo! Congrats on using the pee pad! Treats are worth the extra effort for sure! You are so cute!

Pedro