Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 things you didnt know about me...

Here are the Tag Rules:
· Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
· People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
· A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
· Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Here we go!!!!!


1. I have been completely potty trained for 2 weeks now (litter box with a wee-wee pad) & every time I go potty I immediately go to my mommy &/or daddy and announce that I need my “good-girl Coco cookie”

2. In the morning for my first pee-break, I put my legs as far apart as possible and lift my back leg so I don’t get my feet wet/dirty

3. I have only barked 2 times and it was because I was really excited about a play session with dad.

4. I only like going for walks if I am being carried. I ONLY walk on my leash if I am in a pet store

5. When i was a puppy, my daddy brought me to work with him so much; his boss give me a time card!

6. I often walk/stand on my hind legs like a human

7. I am very sassy and am ALWAYS mumbling. (it is how I make up for not barking)

This last one is my deepest secrete that only my mommy and i share so make sure that you dont tell anyone

8. After dad leaves for work in the morning, mommy brings me into bed with her and we cuddle under the covers until she absolutely has to get ready for work. This is why mommy is late to work every morning!

12 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Coco
I enjoyed your list. Congrats on being completely potty trained. I won't tell your dad that you cuddle under the covers with mom. Mom & I do this every Saturday & Sunday.
I have an appointment with the vet tomorrow. I hope she can fix me up with some good drugs.
Love Ruby

Poppy said...

Hi Coco! Those are some great secrets. I especially like the one about snuggling until the last possible moment!

Poppy

Lacy said...

w00f's Coco, congrats on ur award...heehee me likes ur list...when me and mama go back to bed on sat and sun mornings, she has to play wiff me and put me to sleep..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
8 more things to know you better!
I do the same when I pee!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

That's so cool that you have a time card. Shh.. we wont tell your secret.

~ Bae

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Hi Coco,

Thanks for visiting our blog. We think you are such a little cutie. :-)

Woofs,
Holly & Zac

Pedro said...

Princess Coco,

I sleep with my mom every night and lately under the covers cause it's sooooo cold here! She snuggles with me in the morning too and is sometimes late because of it!

Pedro

The Musketeers said...

Wow ! Great Secret huh !BOL ! Told you she is a devil ! (:

Cody

Rambo said...

Coco,
we love to snuggle in the human bed too. Why not....it's nice and warm in there.
love,
Rambo

Sharon said...

Hi Coco! I found your blog through some of our mutual friends. Me and Dobby snuggle under the covers a lot, too- isn't it the best?

Nice to meet you!
Sharon and Dobby

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Those are really great things to know about you! And I like the last one......I do that too when my daddy goes to work!
--JB

Isis said...

:) we loved the big secret! When dad leaves for work i take his bed over too!