Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We Have A Winner!!!

CONGRATULATIONS RUBY!!!

Ruby correctly guessed my weight at 2 pouns and 4 onces (1.02 kilograms)

Please stop by Ruby's page and congratulate her and send her your love because she is going through a little bit of a rough time right now.

Congratulations again Ruby, and thank you all for participating in my game.

Coco - The Princess

P.S. I will be going to the vets again on 11/29/08, so i will be holding another contest (or two) starting on the 30th of November!

4 comments:

Pedro said...

Coco,

OMD! You only weigh a little over 2 pounds! Wow, you are a delicate little girl! That's about how much I weighed when I came to live with my mom. Now I weigh a little over 7 pounds.

Pedro

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to Ruby!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Congrats to Ruby!

Ruby and Penny said...

Thanks Coco
I'm thrilled to have won.

Mom says I'm going to be ok, I just have to take my medicine now. Mom gives me my medicine with wiener, so I don't even know I'm taking it.
Thanks for caring.
Love Ruby