Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We Have A Winner!!!

CONGRATULATIONS RUBY!!!

Ruby correctly guessed my weight at 2 pouns and 4 onces (1.02 kilograms)

Please stop by Ruby's page and congratulate her and send her your love because she is going through a little bit of a rough time right now.

Congratulations again Ruby, and thank you all for participating in my game.

Coco - The Princess

P.S. I will be going to the vets again on 11/29/08, so i will be holding another contest (or two) starting on the 30th of November!

4 comments:

Pedro said...

Coco,

OMD! You only weigh a little over 2 pounds! Wow, you are a delicate little girl! That's about how much I weighed when I came to live with my mom. Now I weigh a little over 7 pounds.

Pedro

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to Ruby!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

happy said...

Congrats to Ruby!

Ruby said...

Thanks Coco
I'm thrilled to have won.

Mom says I'm going to be ok, I just have to take my medicine now. Mom gives me my medicine with wiener, so I don't even know I'm taking it.
Thanks for caring.
Love Ruby