Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Day!?!?!

My friend Tobi's mommy Izzy made this for me. (My mommy is really bad at this computer thing)

Now, since i am only 3 months and 3 weeks old, i am not exactly sure what what all the fuss is about, but mommy is promising methat i will like it. Let me tell you...i ALWAYS love itwhen mommy is in the kitchen because she is a mesy cook and always dorpps niblets that i getto run off with and daddy is always sneeking me niblets off the counters when she cooks, so im liking this already because mommy started cooking already so that tomorrow she doesnt have to cook as much.

Here are some awards that were given to me earlier todayand i would like to pass them on to the following people and to anyone else who does not already have them, pleae help yourself.

Rambo & Midget
Pedro
Ruby The Mini Dachshound
Mango The Maltese Kiddo
The Texas Sun Dogs Sunny & Scooter
Lorenza
Bae
The FourMusketeers Cody, Joyce, Zena & Lady
Stanislaw & Big Pupi

Rocky
Amber's Personal Diary
Dobby
Ben The Rotti
The Zoo Crew
Thor
Nottie Scottie
To my new freinds Geo & Romeo



And i would like to dedicate not only these two awards but a VERY special award to two VERY special new freinds:

Isis (who introduced me to Moki) For being such a good freind and looking out for her friend Moki

Moki (A very special little kitty cat) For being such a trooper!


Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses to you all on Thanksgiving.

Coco - The Princess



8 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I've just sent the comment in the previous post and here comes another new post.
Thanks for the Award, I'm truly honored!
My mom does have a problem, she is not helping me to post anymore.
Can I come stay with you, Coco?

Lacy said...

w00f's Coco, congrats on ur awards..and thank you sooo much fur mine..

b safe,
~rocky~

i said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Coco! And congrats on all your lovely awards!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Congrats on your awards, Coco! You sure deserve them...=) Thank you for passing them to me! It's such an honor...you're a true sweet friend!

Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope that you get loads of goodies from the table when your parents have dinner...hehe!

Scottie

♪Tobi♪ said...

u look SOOO cute in that pic. its my favorite picture of u looking so propper!!

Ruby and Penny said...

Congratulations on the Awards. You deserve them my big hearted little friend. Thank you for passing them to me.
Have a "Happy Turkey Day!?!?!"
Love Ruby

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Happy Thanksgiving Coco and family. Thank you so much for the kind words and award!

We are thankful to have meet you and to be able to count you amougst our friends!

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Oh noes!!!! How did dumb Mom miss this??
Congratulations on your awards and thank you so much for thinking of us. We are sorry we are late in acknowledging it.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter& Jamie(smacking forehead)