Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Someone New & Awards!

Hello everyone!

While my mommy and my Aunti were at the pet store (shopping for me) they met a lady and two really nice girls who played with me while my mommy and their mommy talked. Turns out that they are adopting a little puppy named Tobi! Tobi is a little black Pomeranian and is SUPER cute!

Tobi is being shipped to Izzy and arrives at the San Francisco airport tomorrow on Thanksgiving! Isn’t that exciting!!!!!

Tobi is Izzy’s first puppy and she has lots of questions. Since we all love to help each other out I thought it would be really nice if you could stop by Tobi’s page and welcome him and Izzy to Blogger!

Then come back here and let me know how cute you all think Izzy is. I know one thing…I cant wait till our parents set up our first play date!!!!!

Anxiously awaiting my first play date,

Coco - The Princess


P.S. Tobi also gave me these 3 awards so i would like to say Thank you to Tobi, and I will be passing them along to all my fellow FurFriends!


7 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Your new friend is adorable. So are you. I will go over & welcome Tobi when he arrives tommorrow. Congratulations on the awards.
See you soon.
Love Ruby

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Coco!
I came over from Toby´s page. Yes, he is soo cute! I hope you get your first play date with him soon!
Congrats on your awards!

Love and licks
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
Tobi is sooooo cute!
Congratulations on your awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Rambo said...

Congratulations Coco on your awards
Love,
Rambo

♪Tobi♪ said...

Hi Coco!!

i just added a cute picture of u on my blog!! u can add it to urs too!!

Tobi

The Musketeers said...

Congrats of having a new friend ! I sure think that your mummy's friend will question her a lot as it's her first time :D
Congrats on the AWARDS

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Congrats on the Award!
I came to say hi to Tobi, he's adorable.
You have a set of teethies that reminds of me of the movie Jaw, hehe.
And your ears, wow, when it erected, it sure is bigger than your face. And Princess Coco, that's a compliment!
Cheers!