Thursday, November 27, 2008

Clucky-Lucly Food Coma!

Yep, you all read that right, i got my first food-coma.

It started with my very first mashed potatoes
You can tell by my messy face that i REALLY liked it

This of course was followed by daddy sneaking me lots of clucky-lucky under the table when he thought mommy wasnt looking. Of course,there were no photos of this.

Then all of a sudden i got really lazy and now all i want to do is lay around and watch dad play video games. Mom keeps saying that i have a "food coma"

Mommy made a special meal for our two parrots. You can tell from their photos and their messy beaks that they really liked mommy's cooking too!

This is Poquito and her messy beak:

And this is a photo of Hamlet doing his "give me my special food NOW" dance:

Have a happy clucky-lucky day every kitty, doggy, hamie, birdie and human!

Love Always,

Coco - The Princess

12 comments:

The Musketeers said...

mmm ! mash potato sounds yummy ! we never had any before ! But my human have been saying yummy whenever they are eating it ! BOL :D

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Whoa...mashed potatoes! I must ask Mom to get me some of those too...they look YUMMY! I think I would have a food coma too if I could get that much food...hehe! Poquito and Hamlet are adorable...love their feather colors!

Scottie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
A food coma sounds good to me!
Glad you all had a pawesome day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♪Tobi♪ said...

ooooo!!!! lucky!!! i came home and my family was eating clucky-lucky too!! i snuck a piece before bed!!

Tobi

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Coco, you scored BIG! Good job. Don't you love foodable holidays?!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Bae Bae said...

You look so cute getting comfy there. Your 2 parrots look nice too. I'm sure they love their food


~ Bae

Rambo said...

Hi Coco,
looks like you had a good Turkey Day! We had turkey, but no mashed potatoes! That's not fair. I demand mashed potatoes next time.
A food coma is good!
love,
Rambo & Midget

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh wow I am so honoured to have such a very tiny friend!

Thank you Coco for commenting on my blog, just apologies for being so long in getting back to you.

Mucho love and licks,

Marvin xxxxxxxxxxx

BrandytheGreat said...

Hello Coco!
Thanks for your awesome card!
BrandytheGreat and Gang.

Isis said...

Wow those are some great birds!

Comet said...

we love mashed potatoes! We've never eaten enough to get in a food coma though. We bet you had wonderful dreaks of chasing turkeys! heheheh.

Thank you for the nice Ecard. You look so cute in your sweater.
Comet and BLU

Ruby and Penny said...

I love your parrots Coco. Do they talk? They are beautiful, like you.
Love Ruby