Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Duplicate - New Presidental Canidate...Its Someone You All Know

Hello fellow bloggers and bog followers! Some of you might not be framiliar with one of my posts back in early october, so i'm goig to put my idea out here again for some more feedback.

You see, back in October, i was just etting started on here and i didnt have many (only a few friends)

So here goes nothing...

Since there is so much controversy around this debate, and some people are left feeling like they don't have someone that they can comfortable vote on either way they go. We fuzz lipped friends need a president with our best interest in mind!

So, here it is... i have decided to throw this election for a loop! That's right, I have the perfect person to elect as president! Someone you can count on!

I'M RUNNIGN FOR PRESIDENT!

Watch this video and let me know what you think (you may have to copy and paste the link)...http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=380002&altf=Dpdp&altl=3Uif1Qsjodftt3

Please leave your comments and let me know who's on board the Coco Train!

Trend Setting,

Coco - "The Princess"

6 comments:

Rambo said...

OMD Coco! I guess I forgot... but I'll blame it on the silly human again. Since I am voting for Tuffy, Midget Molly said she will vote for you. She said she wants a girl in the White House (not Sarah Palin) anyway. Hope that is okay.
Good luck Coco!!
love,
Rambo

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Whoa! That's so cool that you're running for President, Coco! You got my vote for sure...*wink*

Scottie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
I will vote for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pedro said...

Coco,

I think you'd make the BEST president!

Pedro

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you're running? I'll vote for you Coco

~ Girl girl

Baily said...

too bad you didn't win coco,
i would have voted for you but i was busy chansing the cat around and forgot all about voting!

nose licks
baily