Thursday, October 30, 2008

Its Halloween Time...

I got to help my mommy and our neighbor Megan carve their pumpkins! It was very interesting and i kept trying to lick the gewy stuff off of her fingers. I even managed to sneek off with a large hunk of the pumpkin that mommy cut out... it tasted really good!

The end result of these pumpkins looked like this:
This is the doggy pumpkin that our neighbor Megan carved because she has a doggy named Domino...
And this is my mommy's pumpkin. It is of a skelaton crawling out of the pumpkin; It even has fingers! Can you see the fingers!?
together the two pumpkins looked like this... Then "Savana" Megan's cat came to see what was going on in the back yard, but she wasn't interested in coming over to my kitchen and chewing on the pumpkin with me, so she went inside her home to play with Domino.
It was about supper time so i kept mommy company in the Kitchen while she cooked and one of her parrots named "Hamlet" hung out with me. He isn't as nice to me as the bigger parrot is, but it was still nice of him to keep mommy and i comany. After all that excitement it was really tired so crawled into my bed because us puppy's need a lot of sleep! Good night everyone and dont forget to get plenty of sleep so that you are well rested for your candy hunt tomorrow! I will make sure that i post pictures of me in my haloween costume!
Sleep Sweet!
Coco - The Princess



15 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh those pumpkins are nice.. We've never carve pumpkins here before. I hope you get lots of treats on halloween nite Coco

~ Girl girl

Maggie said...

ur mom is a good carver..
can u carve me one? :D
happy halloween :D
trick or treatsssssssss

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow, your Mom and neighbour did a really great job with the pumpkins! And I love your photo of you in bed...SOOO cute! *grins*

It's already Friday here,so Happy Halloween!

Scottie

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Coco!
Your Mom and Megan did a great job with those pumpkins.
Happy Halloween! I hope you have lots of fun!

Love and licks
Thor

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Hal-love-ween Coco
Ah, you have a huge castle all for yourself, tell you what, request your mom to hire an interior designer to decorate your place.
Or your mom could do it yourself like hanging some drapes, lanterns, hanging flower baskets?
See, your mom did an excellent job carving the pumpkin, she could do an exceptional job decorating your playpen too.
Cheers!

Pedro said...

Coco,

You're so cute I can't wait to see you in your Halloween costume!!

Pedro

Pedro said...

Coco,

I would love to be your date for tonight but I am 2 years old. Is that ok with your mom? I don't like to go trick-or-treating because to be honest with you, I really don't like human children...

Pedro

Pedro said...

Coco,

Best costume? Really? I'm blushing as red as my lobster under my furs. Thank you :P

Pedro

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Those pumpkins are awesome!! Happy "Howl"oween Coco!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
Those pumpkins are pawesome!
Happy Halloween!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Coco
I've made my way over from TBZ. It's nice to meet you. You have a great blog.
I love your pumpkins.
Happy Halloween

Ruby the Mini Dachshund

Pedro said...

Coco,

I'm glad you had fun. We should hang out more often!

Pedro

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Coco, those jack-o-lanterns look pawsome. Your mum and neighbor are really good at it.

I can't wait to see pics of you all dressed up

Lickz
Gizmo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Coco darling,
What's going on? Why I'm the last one to sniff?
Pedro is my dear friend, is he a gentleman, princess?
Love you, baby

Rambo said...

Wow Coco,
they are some kool pumpkins!
Happy Howloween,
cousin Rambo