Friday, October 24, 2008

The Letter "C"

My friend "Scottie the Cutie" has allowed me to play his game and has assigned me the letter "C". So, now i get to share with you 10 things that start with the letter "C" that i enjoy. This is going to be challenging since i am only 2 1/2 months old...but im going to do my best. This is going to take a little while...so it will be updated throughout the day and photos will be added this evening!

1) Coco Cookies

2) Chicken


3) Chasing The Ball
4) My Stuffiey Cat
5) Car Rides
6) Cooking


7) Cheese Niblets
(still working on this pic since mommy cant drive to the store to buyme more)


8) My Clothes
(You have all seen my wardrobe in my before posted modeling photos)


9) My Couch

10) Cuddeling!

In the mean time...let me know what you all think of my list so far

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses

Coco - The Princess

7 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Coco,

thats a great list of C's, I'm looking forward to the photos.. those cheese niblets sound yummy!!

love and tailwags,
Ben xxx

Lacy said...

w00f's Coco, u iz doing a fine job...

b safe,
~rocky~

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Coco,

We love pretty much all the same things.

Hope you had a great weekend

Lickz
Gizmo

Amber said...

Hey there Coco, you're only 2 1/2 months old? bet you are really tiny :) great list. I love the cheese niblets and chicken :) yummy yummy

~have a nice weekend!!

ps: hope you don''t mind me adding your blog on my blog list :)

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Coco! Welcome to Dogs With Blogs! Those are some great answers there...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Pedro said...

Coco,

Creative job with the letter "C". I have "T" if my mom ever gets around to helping me!!!

Pedro

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

That is a great list of C's, Coco! You sure looked like you had fun with those! hehe! I especially like the Coco Cookies photo...*wink*

Scottie