Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a day...

I want to first thank all my furry friends for their love support through my floppy ear issue (which by the way has gotten more floppy) As you all know, these past few days have been very stressful for me trying to figure out why my ear was doing this floppy thing. Sunny & Scooters mommy Jamie said that i may be teething, so my mommy opened up my mouth and sure enough...i have 4 teeth growing in...the ones just behind my long pointy teeth...two on the top and two on the bottom. Mommy said that it is cute...and so do all of you, So thank you for helping me through this...but i still needed a spa treatment from all the stress...So mommy said that she would give me a doggy massage and daddy said that mom should give me a pawdicure too...I wasnt sure what all this ment, but i went with it...
Adn this was the end result of my pawdicure...daddy said that it showes off my pretty little feet...
and then the massage...oh man was that great! My neck...my back...tail...and even my little leggs! I was so relaxed, i almost fell asleep! Here is a photo of me yawning after my massage right before my big stretch!
I was about to crawn into my princess bed and then mommy said that she had something to cheer me up more...I couldnt imagine what it was but she said that it came in the mail... and that i would be very happy!
Of course that sparked my interest...did i uby something on eBay and forget about it? No...was it Coco Cookies? No... And then she showed me the package...
Its from Sherri's Pet Designs! ITS FROM SHERRI'S PET DESIGNS!!! Yay!!!! My outfits! I had totally forgotten! This means that i get to model all of them for you! Here goes nothing! ( i insisted that mom take photos from above so that both my ears were doing the same thing)
This is my Ruby sweater dress. this is one of daddy''s favorites because he said that i look really good in vibrant colors.
This is my SUPER SOFT lavendar sweater. mommy likes this one because on the back woven into the sweater is a loop for my leash so it doubles as a harness...mommy called this my sweater harness for when i get to go on walks.
This is my PINK CAMOFLASHE sweater-dress. mommy thinks that this one is so cute and adorable that she wants one...so i told her to go get her own becaue i dont want mine stretched out!This one is what my mommy calls my pinyata sweater dress. it is probabibly the warmest of them all because it is so thick, but it is EXTRA soft and super fuzzy!

Mom told me that this was the last sweater in the package. Do you see that look on my face??? That is the face of a puppy that thinks that there should be something more in that package...Oh, say like a halloween costume maybe... So i had mom check again and she showed me...there was nothing in the package left...and then she pulled something out from behind her...She was teasingme...IT DID COME!!! IT DID COME!!! My halloween cosutme is here.

So what do you all think? Do you think that i will fool people into thinking im a pumpkin? Thank dogness that tomorrow is Friday...that means mommy and daddy will be home all day for the next 2 days and that always means all day cuddles!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses

Coco - The Princess

7 comments:

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

coco. we love all your litle dresses. please tell your mom one thing please. please do NOT paint your doggy toenails!! pretty please?? Just doesn't look right to us.
You are the cutest!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Awww...that's so cute, Coco! Mom can't help squealing when she saw your cute pedicure! *wink* Love your outfits too...=) Are they winter wear?

Scottie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh your nails are painted cutie pink. :) And nice outfits you have there.

~ Girl girl

Stanislaw said...

Your ears are back to pointy-ness! I bet you were a little dehydrated and so they got a tad floppy.

This is my picture story guess: Your human painted your nails to match your new sweaters which came in the mail in a package with a treat on top! Am I close?

I SUPER love your halloween outfit!

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hey coco, if you will email our mom, she will tell you how to vote, or apply to vote. she wants to know if y'all have joined DWB yet too. MMMUUUAAAAHHHH cutie!!!
Hugs
Sunny & Scooter
the texas sunddog at g mail dot com
without the spaces

BenTheRotti said...

oh my gosh.. how cute are you?? Mum is trying to reach through for the screen to snickle and squidge you! hehehe

You look sooo adorable! Mum (aka the secretary) is utterly useless, she only just spotted your comment asking for a letter, but we see you got one now so apologies. We are going to go read your letter post now.

smoooches and snuggles,

Ben xxxxx

PeeeS.. I hope Mum doesn't get any ideas of painting my nails!! Looks good on you but.. I don't think it would suit me!!

Pedro said...

Coco,

You look so beautiful with your pink toe nails and your little sweater dresses!

Pedro