Monday, October 27, 2008

What A Weekend!

Sorry i havent posted the photos for my Letter "C" project. Mommy broke two of her toes yesterday and even though she has all the photos in her camera she was not able to get them out of the camera and into her computer. As soon as she is able to sit like a normal person with her foot on the ground, she will post the photos.

I thought that playing would fix mommys toes, so i ran really fast and jumpped onto them as hard as i could! But mommy didnt appreciate that. So, while she was sitting on the sofa (my sofa) i stood on my hind legs and ised her toes (the blue ones) as leverage so i could stand longer...she didnt like that either so daddy moved me. then i figured that maybe i should give them a good nibble...surely my sharp puppy teeth would make them want to play. Mommy defanitley didnt like that at all...

So after this all day, i sat down to read your suggestions. First i would like to thank all of you for your support, warm wishes and suggestions to helpmy mommy feel better. One thing that you all said the same was that mommy needed LOTZ of love and cuddles and puppy kisses...So decided to try to be "Nurse Coco" Here is a photo of me trying to help my mommy. These photos were taken by my daddy after he gave my mommy some "happy pills"
Mango Kiddo offered to come over and give my mommy some get wellsoon kisses so i am looking forward to taking notes while Mango Kiddo helpe me help my mommy get better.
Playing Nurse Coco thanks to all of your help,
Coco - The Princess

6 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh no, I'll come right over to kiss her toes, she'll be fine in no time.
I'm the kissing healer!
Miss you Coco2cute!

Lacy said...

w00f's Coco, me iz sooo sorry u mama hurted her toes..tell her to b careful...and to git well soon..

b safe,
~rocky~

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

we think blogger ate our comment...Get better soon!! Give her lots of kisses, Coco!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
That sounds ouchy!
Tell your mom to take happy pills so she can forget the pain!
I hope she recovers soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
Its me again.
Of course you can add me to your list. I am going to do the same, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no.. I hope your mom's toes are ok now.. It must be very ouchie for her

~ Girl girl