Friday, October 17, 2008

Shopping...Did Someone Say Shopping!?!?

It was mommy, it was mommy!!! At first I thought my sweaters that I had my secretary (a.k.a. mom) order for me last weekend came…but then mom and dad started to put their shoes on and I realized that they were going out. Total bummer! So I tried to win them over with my cuteness and by being a good girl (especially since I got caught pooping under the bed yesterday during lunch)… But that didn’t work.
When mommy and daddy came back…they didn’t bring anything for me. What’s up with that!? After thoroughly inspecting each bag that they brought home I came to the conclusion that mommy got a new pair of running shoes because daddy said that the ones that she was using were not good and that was why her feet and legs hurt. So in a sense, I guess they did get something for me because as soon as I get my next (and last) puppy shot, I get to go running with mommy! Yay! They are preparing for my stealthy running speeds!
Then it was play time!
Which was followed by some “settle down time” with daddy because I nipped mommy really hard with my sharp puppy teeth. I didn’t mean to do it…I just got so excited, that it just happened. Sorry mommy…I didn’t mean to hurt you :(
At 11:00pm, it was my usual last puddle break and off to bed for the night. I was fast asleep and before I knew it I was being awoken by a BIG flashing light! It was daddy…he said that I was so cute the way that I was sleeping that he had to get a picture of it…thanks dad, can I go back to sleep now? I can’t help that I am so cute…that’s why I’M the princess.
Till next time fellow Bloggers,

Coco – The Princess

P.S. I would like to thank all of my new friends for welcoming me into their community and for being so kind to me. I would like to dedicate this “Ladybug Hug” Award to you.

5 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Me first, me first!
I'm the first one today.
Will come right back, hehe!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Coco,
I'm barkless!
I always love to offer a great warm welcome to the new kid on the block (.specially to the ladies, hehe)
I was nicely greeted, introduced to DWB before ad I wanted to do the same to newly members!
Coco, you're so special to me, I like you right at the first sign and I will continue to build our friendship.
Thanks for the Awards Ladybug Hug and the Lets Mango, I loved it, I'm barkless again!
I'll rent a U-haul to transfer it to my blog immediately.
Wet loooong licks!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Coco,
I'm barkless!
I always love to offer a great warm welcome to the new kid on the block (.specially to the ladies, hehe)
I was nicely greeted, introduced to DWB before ad I wanted to do the same to newly members!
Coco, you're so special to me, I like you right at the first sign and I will continue to build our friendship.
Thanks for the Awards Ladybug Hug and the Lets Mango, I loved it, I'm barkless again!
I'll rent a U-haul to transfer it to my blog immediately.
Wet loooong licks!

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Mom says that your parents should be careful. My mom can't get over how cute you are-except for the large white on your chest you are the spittin image of Tess(course she knows you are your own dog)She threatens to dog nap you-MOMMM geez!!!. She also says tell mom and dad Tess tore her up with puppy teeth and nothing ever stopped it but some maturity!!!
Thanks so much for the award, we appreciate it!!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Stanislaw said...

Thank you so much Coco! That award is so special to us. You are most definitely as cute as a furry button!