Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Ears!!! What Happened To My Ears!?!?

When mommy first brought me home i had cute little floppy ears... Here is a photo taken on 9/8/08 for proof:
By 9/27/08 they were almost up...they were trying to do what chihuahua ears are supposed to do like this:
On 9/29/08 mommy came hoe from work and my ears were EXACTLY where they were supposed to be..Straight up in the air like little sattlelites!
When Mommy came home today from work...she freaked out!!!I mean totally freaked out!!! At first i figured she was just over reacting (cause im such a princess ya know) but then she showed me this photo...
My ears!!! My ears!!! what in the heck is happening to my ears!?!?!?
Why are they going floppy???
Im a good little puppy...i always do my ear exercises to make sure that they keep straight up toned and sexy...so what happened???
Is is because i chew on everything?
I was born on 8/1/08 which makes me somewhere around 11 weeks old if that makes a difference

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY EARS!?!?!?


If any of you fellow doggy bloggers can please explain to me what is happening to my ears, mommy and i would feel much better.

14 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

aaawww bless! I think maybe your ears are just tired.. its hard work standing up like that.. and they are still baby ears. I'm sure they will be just fine.. and they look cute too!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Baby Coco,
My ears is never up skyscraper like that, my guess is maybe you listened to some Halloween music all day when being home alone?
Just kidding, I know, I'm no help but I loveeee you, baby.
Cheers!

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Mom says you must be teething....sometimes that causes them to flop a little in some chis.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Pedro said...

Coco,

Don't fret! Maybe one ear is going down so you look 1/2 like Rambo and the other ear is staying up so you look 1/2 like me!

Pedro

BenTheRotti said...

Hi my cute little friend, just swooping back in to say of course you may add me to your friends list it would be an honour.. thank you.
Pasko sounds like a wonderful boy, please give your Momma HUGE smooooches and lots of love from me, and tell her she can swing by and smooch me anytime, the pleasure will be all mine! I'm sending her special rotti hugs and gentle kisses on her nose.. and i'm sending those for you too sweet girl,

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Pedro said...

Coco,

You should come to my blog and check out Gizmo (I have a link to his blog). He could be our Australian cousin!

Pedro

Rambo said...

Coco,
I think Pedro must be right! You are half Pedro chi and half Rambo chi.
Don't worry about your ears....maybe they are just tired! My ears don't stand straight up any more either. Midget's ears are flopping too. She doesn't care either way.
Ram

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think you have such cute ears. Dont worry about it, I'm sure your ears will be upright again soon

You won the Rainism contest in my bloggie. :) Can you email me your address so I can mail the prize to you. Please email me at titanic45@hotmail.com

~ Girl girl

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Coco!

I'm Scottie...nice to meet you! I don't really know why your ears are starting to flop again, but then you're still little...maybe it will be up again once you're a bit bigger. *wink* Will check back soon! Hope you have a great day!

Scottie

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Coco!

Of course you can add me to your buddies' list! I'll add you to mine too...*wink* Check back later!

Scottie

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi again! *grins*

Since your name is Coco and you are a Chihuahua, how about the letter 'C' for the game? *wink* Can't wait to see what your list would be like!

Scottie

Katie and Gizmo said...

Oh you are so cute and tiny. I look like a giant compared to you.
I would love to be friends with you.

I don't know what's happening to your ears, neither does my mum because when she got me I was already 15mths old.

My mum learnt alot tho by joining the chihuahua forums here.
http://www.chihuahua-people.com/index.php
Maybe your mum could join too and ask someone on there?

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

Lacy said...

w00f's Coco, nice to meeted u, me iz rocky and me iz 2 and a half years old...u iz a little tiny doggie..me not think me wuz ever dat little...

b safe,
~rocky and company~

BenTheRotti said...

Hi again sweet girl,

The Salmon ones are very soft you should be able to chew them no problem

Ben xxxx