Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pet Designs By Sherri!!!

Mommy finally found clothes that fit me! There is a very nice lady in Florida who makes custom clothes for tiny little puppies like me! Today when mommy came home from work she woke me up and told me that a present came in the mail for me. At first I was a little confused because this is the first time that I have ever gotten something in the mail.I didn’t really understand until she mentioned something about it having a homemade “Coco Cookie” that was included in the package…and if there is one thing I know, it’s that Coco Cookies are a very good thing; so anything that comes with a cookie must be GREAT! Mommy showed me this beautifully wrapped yellow package and it had my cookie tied to it with a pretty pink bow. Anything that is wrapped so carefully and pretty must be VERY special. And then mommy opened it and it was another outfit; fabulous… ::For those of you who don’t already know, we have not had such great luck with store bought clothes for me. They either pull my legs to the side and walk around like I am drunk or I fall flat on my cute little puppy face! Or, they are too big and mom has to put my harness on top of the clothes to keep them in place but then it is too bulky and I can’t move at all!::

Needless to say, I was less than thrilled. But mommy promised me that it wouldn’t be like the other clothes because it was made especially for little doggies like me. Ok…ill give it a try (not like I really had much of a choice). And guess what…IT FIT!!! IT REALLY FIT!!! AND I LOVE IT! I can run, walk, jump, play, wrestle, and wag my tail comfortably while staying warm! The link to Sherri’s web page is located on the side of my blog. Click on the link and look at all the beautifully handmade clothes that she sells at incredible prices! If you are a small dog…this is definitely where your parents should be shopping for you!
This is Sherri's contact info:
So, this blog is dedicated to Sherri who is now my personal designer…Thank you!


Shopping online at Sherri's,
Coco - The Princess

2 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Coco, you are so cute.
You look pretty in that new outfit.
Do you mind if I ask you if you're boy or girl?
Please forgive my bad memory, have we met before? Can we be friends, please? May I add your name into my favorite list?
Cheers!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Coco,
I would be very please if you pick any Award from my blog.
Here's how I do:
- Right click on the Award, copy.
- Right click on your desktop screen, paste( the Award now is on your desktop screen
- Go to dashboard( where you work on new post) choose layout,
- On Layout page, choose Add a gadget
- Choose Picture
- On the Picture page, on the title you could type the name of Award
- Caption, type anything you like, like thanks Mango (hehe).
- Image, browse on your dektop, open the Award image.
- You may want to choose "Shrink to fit".
- Save
Voila! It's on your sidebar, easy, right.
Good luck, pretty little girl.