Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Presidential Candidate... It's someone we know!

Hello fellow bloggers and bog followers!


I am sorry i haven't written any entries lately, but my secretary (a.k.a. mommy) has not been feeling well. Poor mommy...but it's actually a working to my benefit that she is not feeling well because that means two things:


1) More cuddle time under my favorite fuzzy blanket!!!


2) More time spent on the election that is going on.


Since there is so much controversy around this debate, and some people are left feeling like they don't have someone that they can comfortable vote on either way they go, i have decided to throw this election for a loop! That's right, I have the perfect person to elect as president! Someone you can count on!


Watch this video and let me know what you think (you may have to copy and paste the link)...


http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=380002&altf=Dpdp&altl=3Uif1Qsjodftt3


After you watch this video, leave your comments and let me know who's on board the Coco Train!


Trend Setting,


Coco - "The Princess"

No comments: