Friday, May 15, 2009

Godiva's GO DOVA FRIDAY!

Hi Everyone!

Last week was another tough one, but thanks to my good friend and everyones favorite Judge: Your honorable Snuggle Puggle
We have decided that Tessa the Maltese is our Diva Winner for Last week!Judge Suggle Puggle says that "Tessa is making the classic "get the flashy box out of my face" diva look".

Thats defanitley a goo done Tessa... I have got to learn that look! Whats your trick?

Judge Snuggle Puggle and I cant wait to see what diva pictures are going to be submitted this week!

I understand that some of you have other obligations on Friday but still want to play my game. Eduardo and i want to make sure that every fur-kid that wants to play has the opportunity to do so, so we have decided to leave the poll open all weekend! That means that you all have until Monday morning to leave me a comment letting me know that you are participating! Does that make things better for you all?

Will you be next weeks winner? Make sure to leave me a comment telling me that you are playing so that Judge Snuggle Puggle & I know to stop by your page!

Love Always...Everyones favorite Chocolate

Lady Godiva

P.S. Coco said that a few of you have helped her solve the mystery to the whereabouts of her Piggy. She will be telling her story this Sunday so stay tuned!

7 comments:

Bijou said...

HI Girls,

Congratulations to Tessa for winning this week's Go Diva Friday!

I can't wait to hear where you found your Piggy.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to Tessa, the Diva Winner!
I can't wait to know about Piggy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Woo hoo! Good choice!! Can't wait to hear about the piggy story.

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Asta said...

congwatulations to the winnew! I lovethose Diva looks!
I'm so gald that the mistewy of the piggy was solved
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Rambo said...

Tessa is such a cute dog, how could she be a diva. What's a diva by the way?? Is it something bad??
Maybe Midget is one too.
love,
Rambo

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Congrats to Tessa for winning the contest! Her photo sure is cute! *grins* Can't wait to hear about finding your Piggy!

Scottie

Anonymous said...

Hi Godiva!

Wow, they like me, they really like me! ha ha ha

Thank you again Godiva and Snuggles I sure do appreciate it.

Wiggles & Nisses,

Tessa