Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lets Play A Game Of...

Who done it, What happened and what were consequences!? Can you guess???

Are you ready for your first three clues?

#1
The Weeble Pad

#2

The Paper Towel (used after clue #1 was discovered and one of us was in mommy's arms)
#3
The Ice Pack (wrapped in a different paper towel than the one shown above)
This time mommy and daddy know what happened because they came to my rescue...can you figure out what happened, who did it, and what my consequences were?

Love Always,

???

9 comments:

Checkers & Chess said...

oh dear - somebody's been fighting - or you're in heat!

Bijou said...

Hi Girls,

I have no idea what happened or which one of you was hurt or who is responsible. I just hope whoever was bleeding, is okay now.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Lacy said...

hmmm, lets c, the Diva gotted hurt, Truffle got a little ruff and gotted a time out....how i no the Diva wuz the one hurt, she signed it love always...heehee just guessin at who did it

b safe,
~rocky~

Lacy said...

ok, got it now, the reason Truffle did it, wuz to git even fur the scratch..

~rocky~

Stanislaw said...

Oh no mini dude-ladies! What happened? Did someone wear off a pad?

Mom's a big fan of neosporin (regular), rolled gauze and those "stick to itself" rolled bandages when we hurt a foot. (Which is unfortunately common in the city with broken glass and rough cement and all). We can't find an edge on the bandage to work it off, and it protects our ouchies from dirt and from our teeth. Feet can take a long time to heel!

You okay??

Pedro said...

Hmmm... My guess is that one of you beautiful girls broke a nail. Off you go to get a pedicure!

Pedro

ThePainterPack said...

OH goodness!! I believe the consequences are gonna be not so good.....woo's to woo!!

Mya Boo Boo

Fred said...

Oh dear! I'm not sure. By the way, I'm Fred, and I just stopped by to say hello.

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Coco, my Princess.... I don't know what happened but I sure hope everyone is okay!!! Please tell us!!!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour