Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's My Birthday!

Mommy woke me up this morning and told me that it was my Birthday. This kinda confused me because i have never had a birthday before. But then i smelled something really good cooking in the kitchen and mommy told me that daddy was cooking me some scrambled eggs for my birthday breakfast!Still not sure what a birthday is yet but if i get scrambled eggs for breakfast than I'm all for it!

First my daddy let me eat a bowl all by myself with no interruptions (Mommy said that she had to biggafy the first two pictures because she says that my pink tongue is too cute to miss in these pictures)
Then mommy explained to me what a birthday is...and this is what i learned...

Today I turn one year old!

Since my sisters don't know about birthdays yet I decided to share my eggs with them too!Since my auntie Gizelle is visiting relatives in Kentucky, we are not going to have a big party for me this weekend so my party will be next weekend when Auntie Gizelle and my bestest friends Juicy Princess and Jazmine gan play. Mommy was thinking to to ask Auntie Gizelle if we can bring me and my sisters to Auntie's house because she has a fenced in backyard and for the first time ever she will let me run free in the back yard on the lawn! HOW COOL IS THAT!?

So this weekend will be a quiet celebration at home with my sisters, mommy and daddy and all of you!

Thanks for celebrating my first birthday with me!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess

15 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy FURST Birfday!

Skhrambled eggs looked like a grrrrreat way to start your day!

I hope woo have lots and lots of fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ocmist said...

Congratulations! A whole year old! You are just so cute! You look a lot like my half sister, Kisses, except she has little fuzzies around her eyebrows and neck ruff because she has some tiny yorkie in her, too.

I like eggs, but my Mama OC doesn't! She'd rather have bacon or sauasage (I like those too!) My brother and I just turned 3 on the 8th of July! Dott

Bijou said...

Hi Coco,

HaPpY 1st BiRtHdAy! Scrambled eggs are yummy but I hope you get cake next weekend. And lots of pressies too!

I don't think Truffle liked her first bite of egg. BOL

Cocorue said...

Happu Happy Birthday!

we share the same name, our birthdays are days apart (mine will be this fri aug7)......we must be soul sisters woo hoo

i trust you had a fun day.....

chikisses,
CoCo

Anonymous said...

Princess Coco,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

We are so happy that you had Birthday Eggies, we just love eggies too. But I bet Birthday Eggies are the Bestest!

You are such a Cutie Patootie!

Hugs to my 1 year old Bestest Buddie!

Tessa

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday, Coco!
Having a special breakfast sure is a great way to celebrate your big day!
I am sure you will have a pawesome party next week!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Booboo said...

Happy Birthday! I remember not knowing what a birthday is, my mom held a party for me with my doggy friends. Isn't that egg is bad for your coat/skin? for me yea... Happy Birhday! hope you had fun..

Marvin said...

Happy Birthday Coco!

And scrambled eggs are my total favourite!

lotsaluv Marvin xxxxxx

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hello Coco, First we wanna woof "HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY" to ya ;)

Second, it is very nice to meet you :) you have a very beautiful blog that suites a real princess and her pretty sisters

we hope we can be pals.

Maltese Paws

S&C

Sharon said...

Coco, darling! Have a wonderful, wonderful birthday weekend. Enjoy your party next week too!

<3
S and Prince Dobby

Draco and his Mom said...

Wow Coco...a whole year old. You are lucky to get scrambled eggs for breakfast and nice to share with your sissy's. I hope you have a wonderful party next week and get cool pressies. Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Wags,
Draco

Fred said...

Happy birthday! Eggs=delicious!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Happy Birthday Coco!!!!! We always love birthdays here, our Mommy makes them so special for us, just like your's did for you!!

Kisses and waggles, Chewy & Lilibell

Kelli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO!
It looks like you had a birthday fit for a princess!
:) Tibby

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Happy Birthday Coco! We hope you had a nice quiet birthday weekend at home and are gearing up for your birthday bash this coming weekend!

Chihuahua kisses,
Bentley & Lexus