Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Gots The Bath Time Blues

My morning started out pretty good...It started with a good cuddle on the sofa in my favorite cuddle spot...under my mommy's robe.Then i was taken to the bathroom and put into the tub for my brushing. It isnt so bad really; my mommy bought me some "special" brush that pulls out all the extra fur that makes me itchy. I'm getting used to it and i dont try to escape anymore...i just stand there like a good girl and wait for the brushing to finish and then i do the crazy doggy shake and my legs go flying out from under me and my mommy says that it looks like my legs are going to propel my body off the floor.
"Is it time for me to do the crazy legs yet mommy?"

Then she threw me for a loop...and let me tell you...now, I gots the bath time blues
"If i hold really REALLY still this will all be over soon...right?"


"is this really necessary mommy? If i give you air kisses will make this be over soon?"


This is a weekly event...but it gives me the blues every time. I keep hoping that if i act REALLY cute, than maybe she will forget about the rest of the bath and it will end sooner.

Tell me friends, how often do you have to take a bath?

Singing the blues (Bath time blues that is)

Coco - The Princess

8 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hehe, my mom won't let me tell you.
Just like an oven, I'm self-cleansing, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Hi Coco- I have to do a bath about once a month. Sometimes a little less if I get muddy! You sure look cute in the tub. Are you big enough to jump out by yourself??

Licks,
Kylie

Anonymous said...

Coco, I have to say, the camera really, really loves you! Your pictures are always so darn cute.

My Mommy is sad that you've been "slipped into neutral", cause she's sure your puppies would have been as cute as you and my Mommy would want one that looked just like you!

By the way, my Mommy bathes me once a week too. What are ya going to do? We just got to make the best of it.

Your friend, Tessa

♪Tobi♪ said...

omD!! i hate baths too!! i always freak out and made weird little squeaky noises....

~Tobi

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
I'd be happy if I had a bath everyday!
When my mom takes a bath every morning I try to get into the shower but she does not let me in!
If I am lucky I get a bath every two weeks!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie said...

sigh...
mine?once a week1! but daddy is often abit lazy..so now without mommy...he bathes me once every 2 weeks...

Suzuki said...

Hi Coco
Thanks fur stopping by. I have added you to my friends list so I can stop by more often, I hope thats ok?
I have a bath about once a month. I prefer the shower though. Dad lets us get in there with him and then Mum dries us off. It's much easier than a slippery tub!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Coco,

I hate having baths too. I hide under the table when I see my mum getting the bath ready and then I tremble the whole way through it.

My mum usually baths me once a week, on the weekend, but she seems to have forgotten this week. Sshh don't tell her.

Hugz
Gizmo