Thursday, March 5, 2009

True Colors Thursday - Yellow

Yay, i get to share with all of you all the yellow things in my life...

First and foremost is my mommy's yellow car. This is how i get around town.. and in this car is a yellow air freshener that looks like thisI have a yellow tennis ball that i LOVE to play chase with: Cuddleing in Mommy's yellow blanket on the BIG bed:And of course, my yellow ducky pillow
Ther is yellow on two of my toys too:
Thats enough pictures mom...lets play now :)Yellow ribbon:
Yellow stickies from mommy's desk on me!!!

I hope you enjoyed the yellow in my life as much as i have enjoyed sharing!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

9 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Coco,

what a nice mode of transport. I have lots of yellow tennis balls too.. well they don't stay yellow for very long actually because I like to get them nice and soggy with lots of rotti slobber then grag them outside and bury them! But once they were yellow hehehe

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

♪Tobi♪ said...

yay! i love yellow!!! i also have a yellow ducky, but its not a pillow, its a CHEW TOY!!!!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coco!
You have lots of yellow things in your life!
The car is pawesome!
I love your picture with the yellowr ribbons!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

That's a nice list of yellow stuff in your home. :)

~ Bae

sPaRLke, gLiTtEr & gLaMoRoUs said...

Coco, you are so cute and make us smile as bright as the big yellow sun in the sky. We feel the same way about pink. Our life mostly consists of everything pink and JUICY! We miss you and can't wait to see you! yeah! muwah xoxoxo!

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Coco
We love your mommy's yellow car. Can we go for a ride with you?
Love Ruby & Penny

Hector and Lola said...

Hi Coco! You sure do have lots and lots of yellow things around you! Nice pictures, too! You're so cute (all Chihuahuas are!!) ! -Hector and Lola

Pedro said...

Coco,

Wow, you sure have alot of post-it notes on you!! My peemails in the snow definitely would have worked for this color! hahaha

Pedro

Rambo said...

Great job old yellar. I mean, great job on the yellow...he he.
oxoxox
cousin Rambo