Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mystery of Truffle Revealed...

Tessa got it right! Truffie's home and she had a rough day of surgery...She got spayed and she had some of her baby teethes removed.
Mommy came home and had Truffie with her! We were only allowed to to sniff her and then mommy put her in her bed which she put in the playpen...Truffie was acting weird...she made funny grunting noises and looked goofy! (the scratch on her neck is from Godiva during a wrestling break)We woke her up for these pictures...she was REALLY tired but she let mommy take a picture of her booboo
The doctors decided that there was no need to fix her belly button. the doctors said that it isn't and wont become a problem. Mommy thinks her belly button is cute..it looks like a little button!
Truffie is tired so were going to let her go back to sleep. Thank you for all of your help!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess

9 comments:

ocmist said...

Poor little Truffle! They've been talking about taking Dott and Mercy for that kind of surgery in another month or so when Mercy is old enough. She sure looks like she was out of it when she got home, poor thing. I don't think I'll let my Dotter look at this blog... OC

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Awww poor sweet Truffy, I just went through the same thing last month, so I know how she's feeling. That sure is a cute little belly button she has! And that last picture of her, she really looks like my brother!

Hope she feels better real soon!

Chi kisses, Lilibell

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm furry glad to see I had the khorrekht idea!

She'll be a much happier girrrrrl khwite soon!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: AND kudos to Mom fur taking khare of her so furry well!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we knew it!

We said that Truffle was getting Slipped into Neutral. Remember last year when Coco was spayed, she called it being "slipped into neutral"?

Hope Truffle heals fast and is feeling better soon.

Hugs, Tessa

Heather said...

Awww sweet heart!! I'm glad that is over with. I hope she feels 100% soon!

PS. Milo has one of those cute belly buttons too. hehe

Lorenza said...

I hope she will be like new in no time!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Glad to hear that Truffle's surgery went by without a hitch! Her belly button sure looked cute like a button...hehe! Hope she'll be back to her jovial self and playing with you all very soon!

Scottie

Pedro said...

My mom said she can't believe how little that incision is! Truffle you must have a really good doctor! I'm glad you're home and feeling better.

Pedro

Sharon said...

Yay for Truffle! Now she is really a big girl. I'm glad everything went well :)

<3 S and D