Thursday, December 8, 2011

tried to help mommy wrap presents.....

and this is what happens. Darn my dew claws for not functioning like my mommy's thumbs!Wile i was helping mommy with the ribbon...Truffie was trying on her holiday outfits...

Elf Truffie
Reindeer Truffie
Mommy decided that we would wear our special occasion winter clothes for the holidays this year...which meant that Truffie doesn't get to look goofy which i'm sure she'll be ok withAlthough, I'm sure Truffie will find a way to wear her Reindeer antlers with her nice dress shirt and she'll probably tell mommy it'll keep her head worm. Darn her for having such good excuses to be such a goofball!

I guess i cant be mad at her for it though...after all, i am the QUEEN of excuses as to why i need to look like a Princess and be decked out in my best outfits and jewelry/collars any time there is company or we go out.

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess

5 comments:

Dachshund Nola said...

Oh Coco! Dew claws would be so much better if they were thumbs. Mommy got my dress last year at Walmart for $1.
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

BOL. These pictures are so cute. What a funny helper you must be! We haven't gotten to wrap anything yet.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

Anonymous said...

Oh my Coco, leave it to you to look Pawtastic in ribbon! Girl you can really rock anything!

I thinks you all look just Pawsome in your HollyDaze outfits!

woos, Tessa

Stewey said...

Oh how cute!!!
Stewey

Tucker and Lola said...

Coco-Mommy just sent you an email about the SnoGlobes. I sure wish you were at my house to help with the wrapping. I prefer to watch Mom from the couch and Lola, well she is Lola and a general pain in the butt on a good day.
Tucker