Thursday, December 15, 2011

We Got An Award and we have to share it with you!

Nola a super cute little Dachshund gave me and my sisters an Award! WE have not had an award in so long this is super exciting! And were even more excited to share it with you all! Ok...heres the Award...


Liebster Award
These are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to them.
~> Super BIG THANK YOU NOLA!
2. Reveal your top five picks {with less than 200 followers} and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
~> OMD this is going to be WAY too tough to chose just five...
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
~> Done!
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going!
~> I'm still stuck on only being able to pick five...well see how this goes...I hold
so many of you close to my heart i might have to share it with you all...

Ok, ok, ok... Here it goes...and here's what I'm going to do...I am going to pick my top five followers AND every furkid who visits my bloggy is welcome to help themselves to the badge as well. ( i wish i could give the badge back to Nola because she is definitely a loyal follower!)


Tessa the Maltese - Tessa and her mommy
my family and i hold VERY close and dear to our hearts. Tessa's mommy once told us that she followed our bloggy before she even had Tessa and it was our bloggy that inspired her to start Tessa's blog when she first got Tessa!

Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie -
Now, these two are new to my bloggy but they have definitely kept me entertained since meeting them when they entered our Awkward family photo contest. they look so alike my sisters and i cannot tell which one is Hootie and which is Rocket Dog but were sure that if we ever got a chance to meet them in person we could figure it out.

Lilibell & Chewy-
did you know that Lilibell's mommy is a top notch doggy clothing designer!? she makes the most beautiful dresses! Lilibell has a super cute little hop-skip-jump-wiggle to her walk just like me (Coco Bean) and her brother Chewy looks exactly like my sister Truffle!

Lola & Tucker (live together but have separate bloggs) - These are two cool furkids! Lola is a Pug Tucker is a Chihuahua like me and my sisters! Lola & Tucker's mommy is also very talented and not only makes beautiful snow globes but also takes special requests!!

Stewey -
this spunky Pembroke Welsh Corgi is always well dressed! major kudos for that!

Again, i have to share this with not only the furkids listed above, but with ALL my followers!



Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess


6 comments:

Dachshund Nola said...

I'm so glad you gave it to Lola and Tucker and Tessa! They were almost on my list!
Dachshund Nola

Tucker and Lola said...

Thank you so much for the award! As soon as Mom gets off her lazy butt she will put it up, it's going to be hard to choose only 5, not sure if she can do it!

Stewey said...

Thank you, Coco :)
Stewey

Anonymous said...

A BIG Congrats on your Award! Of course you so deserve it Miss Coco! I mean, we all KNOW that! Sheesh!

I really do thank you for such a pawsome award. I will make Mom do a post on it. She does love to procrastinate but then again I love to nap.

woos, Tessa

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Wow thanks! We haven't gotten an award in a lonnnnnng time either. Cool. Congrats to you and to the other blogsters too!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Oh my Dogness!!! First of all, congratulations on your award! Secondly, we are so very honored to accept this award, thank you so much! Butts, we have something to say, please do not be offended if we don't get to posting the award right away. Our secretary is so, so, so very busy being secretary for someone else (can you imagine that, she's moonlighting!) and she's been whizzing around the house like crrrazy trying to get ready for Christmas Day. She said that when she's on vacation, she'll get to blogging (and we are holding her to that!)

Extra special Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell